Chapter 2

Tequila, Go Well

Rice Flower Hotel.

"Guest No. 98, here is your luggage." The female employee at the front desk smiled and took out a suitcase.

Conan, who was not far away, heard this sentence, turned around, and saw the tall man in black who was carrying the box, his eyes shrank, and he subconsciously followed.

However, at this moment, he felt that his feet were empty, and he was actually grabbed by his armpit from behind and hugged him.

"Hey? Let me down!" Conan struggled.

"No, you are the kid brought by Mr. Maori, right? Miss Maori is looking for you, let me take you there." The man holding him said seriously.

"But Mr. Ueda..." Conan recognized that this was one of the three Mantiantang employees he met when he was storing things, he hesitated for a moment, and then calmed down.

He couldn't just see a person in black and think he was related to that organization, let alone think of Qingmei's iron fist, he couldn't help shivering.

When one big and one small walked away, Kurokawa Rin walked out from behind a game console, walked to the bathroom as if nothing had happened, and apologized casually in his heart.

He couldn't let Conan put the bug on Tequila's body, so he found employees all over the sky and drove Conan away in the name of Mao Lilan. As for Conan's lack of information... Forget it, I will supplement him when necessary, Tequila may not know as much as he does.

When I walked to the door of the toilet, I heard Tequila's voice: "Why can't it be inserted? It doesn't seem to be locked, it should be able to open..."

"If I were you, I would choose not to open it." Kurokawa Rin pushed the door directly and went in.

"Who!" Tequila was startled, opened the door of the compartment, and pointed the muzzle of the dark gun at him.

"Anyway, I saved your life, calm down." Kurokawa Rin seemed not to care about the muzzle of his gun, closed the toilet door with his backhand, and locked it inside.

"Who are you? Answer." Tequila said in a deep voice with her finger on the trigger.

"Gin asked me to deal with the aftermath of you idiot." Kurokawa Rin sneered, stepped forward, and slapped the muzzle of the gun, "I hate when someone points a gun at me, and next time I will Put this thing in the hole in your body."

Perhaps because the name "Gin" was too shocking, Tequila ignored the malicious provocation behind him, and said suspiciously: "Gin sent you? This task was given to me by him. It's just a simple task." trade……"

"Simple?" Rin Kurokawa sneered, and tapped two fingers on the suitcase he was carrying, "Do you have no idea how heavy this inferior suitcase is, plus the trading items?"

Tequila was taken aback for a moment, but when she realized it, her expression changed drastically. She glanced at the suitcase, held it up to her nose and sniffed it, and murmured, "Gunpowder."

"Give me the bomb." Kurokawa Rin stretched out his hand.

"But gin..." Tequila hesitated.

"You can report to him as much as you want, but..." Kurokawa lowered his voice maliciously, "I suggest that you finish your task before calling. If Gin knows that you lost the organization's funds but didn't get anything , I was almost silenced... Tsk tsk."

Hearing this, Tequila's expression became extremely ugly, and she finally put away her gun, carefully placed the suitcase on top of the toilet, and walked out: "Don't worry, since that guy doesn't want his life, don't want the money either. Those who dare to play tricks on the organization will not end well!"