Chapter 21

Cohabitation

The morning sun flooded the bed.

Kurokawa Rin opened his eyes, touched his side, and found that not only was no one there, but even the bed was cold.

But after thinking about it, he knew that he had a good night's sleep last night, but Toru Amuro didn't necessarily have a good night's sleep.

Thoughtful people are suspicious and paranoid, so it's strange if they can sleep well.

When he woke up to take a shower, he saw a set of freshly unpacked ones next to his toiletries, and the dirty clothes he changed yesterday were gone.

After packing up and going out slowly, I smelled the fragrance wafting from the kitchen.

"Are you up?" Toru Amuro stood in front of the stove and said without turning his head, "I can eat in a while, I have washed the clothes, can I go back when I dry in the afternoon?"

"No, give me the key to your house." Kurokawa Rin walked behind him.

"Why?" Toru Amuro tightened his grip on the spatula, and his heart beat faster.

Is this... trying to search his house? Fortunately, he didn't leave anything related to the public security in the rental house. He knew that Kurokawa Rin's hacking skills were so high that he didn't even need a computer to operate it. He only used a mobile phone for all contacts. There should be no evidence.

Kurokawa Rin noticed the momentary tense muscles in his hands, and was taken aback for a moment, then figured out his worries and smiled secretly.

However, since he had no intention of confessing for the time being, he decided to continue pretending to be confused, as if he didn't know the identity of this person as an undercover agent.

As for the relationship that was decided last night... Well, let's talk about it slowly. Seeing the kitten startled and fluffing when touched, it is quite cute, I want to see it for a few more days.

"I'll get you some clothes." Kurokawa Rin said with a straight face, "Stay with me for a few days. If you need anything else, I'll bring it here for you."

"Huh?" Toru Amuro looked back at him in surprise.

"I don't worry about you going back like this. Besides..." Kurokawa Rin reached out and turned off the fire for him, and said with a chuckle, "You don't need to move around for the work of the book bar, you can just sit behind the bar and watch. Live here You don't need to ask for leave, and you will still be paid."

"..." Toru Amuro was silent for a while, and finally smiled helplessly, "Really, if I knew you would still take me in, why should I rent a house?"

"I didn't say I would take you in forever." Kurokawa Rin said, serving coffee for him, "Leave it for me, don't drop it."

Toru Amuro put the fried eggs on the sandwich and cleaned the pot: "Don't underestimate me. Even as an intelligence officer, my personal combat ability is one of the best in the organization. It's just a sprained foot. What a big deal."

"But it's not necessary, is it?" Kurokawa Rin put a plate of sandwiches in one hand, and put them next to the coffee.

Toru Amuro leaned on the back of the chair and sat down, took out the key from the pocket of his pajamas and pushed it over: "I didn't bring anything with me when I returned home. There are a few bags in the closet, which are the clothes I bought two days ago and haven't been opened yet. , Just take it here. In addition, I also take the laptop in my room, and I don't need anything else."

"Okay." Kurokawa Rin put away the key.

"By the way, I agreed to pick up the car tomorrow." Toru Amuro said suddenly.