Chapter 100

Start

That night, Rin Kurokawa drove Amuro Toru himself to the airport.

"I'm still..." Toru Amuro felt more uneasy the closer he got to the boarding gate.

"I promise you, nothing will happen." Kurokawa Rin interrupted him with a finger on his lips.

"I will end the matter in France as soon as possible." Toru Amuro pursed his lips.

"Well, you can report the French matter directly to Rum, and it's best to settle it at once." Kurokawa Rin thought for a while, and then said, "However, if Rum has any unreasonable demands, you don't have to pay attention to him .You are my man, you are only temporarily seconded to him to help clean up the mess, understand?"

"Understood." Although Toru Amuro felt heavy in his heart, he was still amused by him and laughed.

I have to say that it is really good to have the feeling of backing in the organization and to be able to pretend to be powerful.

"Can I go?" Ireland, who had been waiting at the airport for two hours, looked hopeless.

"Here we come." Toru Amuro agreed, and lowered his voice again, "I'm leaving, you all have to be careful and wait for me to come back."

"That's it?" Kurokawa Rin tilted his head.

Amuro Toru was taken aback, then his face blushed slightly, and he turned his head to look over.

Seeing his death sight, Ireland hurriedly turned his back, staring at the flight sign hanging above him in a daze.

Amuro let out a dry cough, leaned forward, quickly touched Kurokawa Rin's lips lightly, and immediately backed away.

Kurokawa Rin licked his lips with a regretful expression.

"In your words, kissing your face that I don't know what it's called, I feel like cheating!" Amuro gave him a blank look, picked up the suitcase on the plane, and strode towards the security checkpoint, "Ireland, let's go. "

"Oh." Ireland quickly followed, complaining inwardly.

Sticky little couple or something... so bullying.

Kurokawa Rin watched them disappear at the boarding gate, put his hands in the windbreaker pockets and turned to leave. In an instant, the smile on his face disappeared without a trace.

After walking out of the airport, he got into the car, closed the door and fastened his seat belt, but instead of starting the car, he took out his mobile phone and dialed a number.

"It's me, Shirakawa. Have you arrived in Japan yet? ... Yes, I'm sorry for the matter I mentioned last time. ... Okay, I understand."

After hanging up, he dialed another one: "Belmode, it's me. About this mission..."

Ten minutes later, the white Mazda pulled out of the parking lot and merged with traffic on Airport Boulevard.

"Huh? Change the location?" Lu Chuanming asked in surprise.

"Yeah." Kurokawa Rin dropped a thunder in the first sentence when he returned to the safe house, made himself a cup of coffee, and then said slowly, "The transaction party proposed to change the location to the Tokyo Bay Wharf Warehouse .I don’t think it matters, in Tokyo we are also better staffed.”

"That's true." Lu Chuanming quickly calmed down.

Also, the location is in Tokyo, which is also more convenient for public security, which is not a bad thing.

Moreover, temporarily changing the location... Well, this time Zero really doesn't know anything, no matter what the outcome is, he won't be involved.

Rin Kurokawa sat down at the dining table, opened his notebook, called up the topographic map of the dock warehouse, and made a red cross in one of them.