Chapter 128 - 130

(128) I Miss You

Rin Kurokawa's place is very simple. There are no ordinary people in Odaiba Park after 9 pm.

He asked Lu Chuanyao to wait in the car, and entered the park by himself.

Midorikawa Haruka actually wanted to make a phone call to the police, transfer people to surround the Odaiba Park, and arrest the two people inside - unfortunately not. He has to worry about the safety of Zero and others, not to mention simply catching Rin Kurokawa is useless, otherwise there would have been opportunities two years ago.

However, he couldn't help thinking. Zero wants to get close to the core of the organization and the boss through Rin Kurokawa, but under the premise that Rin Kurokawa knew their identities early on, is there still this opportunity? Thinking deeper, what's the point of continuing to be an undercover agent in the organization?

However, it is absolutely impossible for the director to agree to withdraw. Unless the truth is told, then Zero's career will almost be ruined.

Thinking about it, he couldn't help but smile again. Really, one wrong step, one step worse.

Kurokawa Rin is definitely their nemesis.

Not long after, Kurokawa Rin came back with a suitcase in each hand, threw the suitcase in the back seat, and then got into the car.

"Go back?" Lvchuan Yao asked.

"Yeah." Kurokawa Rin nodded, and said naturally, "Go back first, make me some sandwiches and put them in the refrigerator for breakfast tomorrow... By the way, lend me the car for two days, anyway, you can usually drive a police car, Right?"

"..." Luchuan Haruka especially wanted to shout: make an appointment at the training ground!

Unfortunately, it cannot be done.

Holding back his anger, he sent him back to the apartment, and made breakfast conscientiously. By the way, he also cooked a pot of curry, which is something that can be eaten tomorrow after heating it up. It was almost finished before he realized that he couldn't help laughing at himself.

It's really... too used to it.

With complicated emotions in his stomach, he angrily threw down the car keys and left.

Kurokawa Rin didn't seem to see his expression, so he took a sandwich for supper.

Although the Japanese-style set food tastes good, the portion is a bit small. After going out for activities, it is inevitable that you will be hungry again.

Just as I turned on the computer, the phone rang.

Kurokawa Rin was startled, and then smiled: "Miss me? Thorough."

"I don't want to." Toru Amuro sat by the window of a cafe on the streets of Boston, making a phone call while browsing the news displayed on the laptop screen.

Kurokawa Rin let out a muffled laugh: "Is there any progress?"

"I found something interesting." Toru Amuro raised the corners of his lips, tapped his finger, and switched the webpage, "Thomas's adopted son, Hiroki Sawada's suicide case, there may be something inside."