Chapter 204 - 206

(204) Shield

early morning.

When Kurokawa Rin woke up, he found that his left hand was almost numb.

The warmth in her arms clings tightly, shrinking into a ball.

He blinked his eyes, and belatedly remembered that when he woke up in the morning and found his lover was still sleeping in his arms, he could count on one hand.

A hand gently brushed the reddish corners of the eyes, and couldn't help but kiss the tightly closed eyes again.

Those eyes, when they were opened, could see thousands of stars, but now they looked cute and harmless.

There was a slight knocking sound outside the door.

Hello can open the door, but Kurokawa Rin locked the door last night, and the little guy couldn't open the door, and he couldn't see the owner who would give it food in the morning and take it out for a run, and it was even more anxious outside the door.

"Hmm..." Jiang Gu Ling moved, dazedly slapping away the hand that was making trouble on his face.

"Zero, sleep a little longer, I'll feed Harrow." Kurokawa Rin carefully pulled out the hand that had been used as a pillow all night.

"You have to take it out." Jiang Gu Ling said, turned over, turned his back to him, and rolled up the quilt.

Kurokawa Rin looked at the mottled marks on his back, his eyes became hot. It took a while before I got out of bed lightly, and after washing up, I changed into casual clothes that are easy to move around.

Hearing the sound of the door closing outside, Jiang Gu Ling opened his eyes and covered his hot cheeks.

I took my phone and looked at it. Fortunately, it was not too late, it was only early 9 o'clock.

He sat up, took two sips of cold water from the bedside table to moisten his hoarse throat, and made a call.

"Mr. Fuguya?" Kazami who had just turned on the computer saw the name displayed on the screen, stood up in fright, and hurried to the stairwell to connect.

"Six years ago, in a warehouse not far from Nikai TV Station, an unknown man was shot to death. Prepare the file, and I will come to pick it up later." Fugu Rei said bluntly.

"Ah?" Fengjian was dizzy from his thoughtless words.

"Is there any problem?" Jiang Gu Ling asked.

"No." Feng Jian said immediately with a jolt. The transfer file... Well, there is a time and a place, so it shouldn't be hard to find. There are still not many shootings in Tokyo.

"Look for it in the unsolved case file." Jiang Guling reminded, and then said, "No one should know. Anyone—understand?"

"Yes!" Feng Jian solemnly replied with a serious look on his face.

That is, the police system cannot go through the procedures to obtain the files, but he is required to take them out quietly... Fortunately, the files of the unsolved case team are all unsolved cases accumulated over the years, and the files have been eating ashes. Unless it's time for a review at the end of the year, no one will pay attention to whether there is something missing in it.

"Very good, I'll be there in 15 minutes." Jiang Gu Ling said.

"Ah, yes!" Feng Jianwen said, his face changed. The files of the unsolved case team are piled up on several shelves, so hurry up.

"Kazemi..." Jiang Gu Ling's faint voice came from the microphone again.

"Mr. Jiang Gu, what other orders do you have?" Feng Jian asked.

I Rely On The Vest To Run Amok In The Scientific WorldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara