Chapter 271 - 273

(271) Occupation

"Then, open the door when Mr. Amuro is ready, and we will let the first suspect in." Said Sato, who closed the door last.

"Officer Sato, wait a moment." Toru Amuro walked over and said a few words softly.

"Huh? Okay, I understand. I'll let Todo-kun come in for those 5 minutes." Sato had a puzzled expression, but he agreed and closed the door.

"Hello—" Matsuda Jinping turned around.

"Shut up." Jiang Gu Ling shouted eagerly.

"Huh?" Matsuda Zhenping glared at him, his face flushed red.

Jiang Gu Ling gestured to the window with his eyes, and said in a bad mood: "There is no wiretapping, but there is surveillance."

Matsuda Jinhei was startled, but quickly realized that he turned his body calmly, with his back to the window, so as not to leak information through mouth movements.

"Don't ask." Jiang Gu Ling leaned against the wall next to the window with a look of lovelessness.

"Blonde bastard! I haven't asked for four years!" Matsuda Jinhei could only turn his back to him because of the angle, and the angle that no one could see, his eyes were slightly red, "You don't even look at yourself What's it like-"

"..." Jiang Guling blinked his eyes, actually wanting to say that I have basically... lived a pretty good life these years? Except for a month of suffering after the water crystal exploded, apart from that, even Kurokawa Rin didn't suffer much during the two years when he "disappeared". Even if you have been working in the police department, it is not necessarily easier than working undercover.

"How long?" Matsuda Jinping asked suddenly.

"How long will it take?" Jiang Gu Ling didn't understand at once.

"I said, how long will it take to kick that organization!" Matsuda Jinpei repeated.

Hearing the words, Jiang Gu Ling subconsciously went to see Kurokawa Rin.

"Come on." Kurokawa Rin replied.

Matsuda Jinhei walked around the room a few times to confuse the audience, and finally stopped at the blind spot outside the window, and then turned to look at them: "Soon?"

What he wondered was why Kurokawa Rin seemed to be the one who made the decision.

"I used the Internet to search for the whereabouts of a key person, and I have narrowed it down to Mihua Town, Tokyo." Kurokawa Rin explained.

"If you find this person, your mission will end?" Matsuda Jinhei's eyes lit up, and he looked at Rei Fuguya.

"Hmm..." Jiang Guling only hesitated for a moment, then nodded.

As long as Rum is killed, the tissue is equivalent to Rin's thing. If you want to squeeze it flat, you can make it round, and you can make it round. It should be considered... the task is completed, right? All that's left is the finishing touches.

"Is there anything we can do to help?" Matsuda Jinhei said, and before he could speak, he rushed to say, "It's fine if you let us ignore it before, but now even a child like Edogawa Conan knows You and Zhu Fu's identities, do you think Hagi and I are not as good as a 7-year-old child?"