Chapter 8

Setting off Fireworks

Because of the traffic control, after crossing the cordon, there were suddenly fewer people on the road, only occasionally people coming from the direction of Mihua Building.

While running, Conan opened the back cover of the phone, took out the phone card, and replaced it with Kudo Shinichi's card: "I have to buy a mobile phone. Originally, Kudo Shinichi's phone couldn't be used. If I don't want to show my flaws, I have to buy an identical one... ...When he saw the children's mobile phone Kurokawa Rin bought for him, he was heartbroken for a while. What's even more frustrating is that he has to buy another one of the same style!

"Hello? Brother Kudo, I haven't heard from you for a long time." Megure, who answered the phone, was very excited.

"Megure Police Department, is there an explosion at the Mihua Building today?" Conan asked using a voice changer to replace Kudo Shinichi's voice.

"Yes, 6 small-scale explosions have been ruled out." Megure Police Department has nothing to hide, "Is Brother Kudo nearby? But this time you don't need to go out, the Hagiwara police officer from the Explosive Ordnance Disposal Office has already deciphered the prisoner's ID. The technique, only the first three exploded, and there were no casualties, and the latter were ruled out in advance. The last bomb should be in the Mihua Building, and there are still 4 hours before the forecast time, enough time for investigation."

"On the first floor of Mihua Building, there is a newly opened cake shop. I don't know the name of the shop. Let the people from the explosion disposal department go and have a look. The last bomb is probably there!" Conan roared.

"Hey? How did brother Kudo know so clearly? Did you see the prisoner's notice?" Megure Police Department was surprised.

"Uh... Conan told me." Conan paused before saying, "He called Kurokawa Rin and heard the other party say that he found a strange gift box under the chair in the cake shop."

"What?! I'll notify people to go there immediately!" Mumu Police Department hastily replied.

Conan hung up the phone and heaved a sigh of relief.

Rice Flower Building.

Rin Kurokawa stood there helplessly, holding a phone in one hand and a gift box tied with a ribbon in the other. In front of him was a group of policemen who were on the verge of an enemy.

"Get out of the way." A police officer wearing an explosion-proof vest pushed through the crowd and walked over. Compared with ordinary policemen, his hair is slightly longer, and his handsome face is also pleasing to the eye.

"Officer Hagiwara, this is the box in this gentleman's hand." A policeman said nervously, "Because mercury mercury was found in the previous bomb, we dare not move it, but after external detection, it is very likely that it is a bomb!"

"No problem, I'll do it." Hagiwara nodded, stepped forward, with a smile on his face, and said in a relaxed tone, "Sir, please hold on tight, don't be afraid, even if it's really a bomb, I promise It can be dismantled in three minutes."

"I'm not afraid." Kurokawa Rin sighed, "It's just a police officer, you'd better hurry up, my hands are sore."

"OK." Hagiwara turned around and took a pair of scissors, first cut off the ribbon binding the gift box, and slowly tore off the wrapping paper.

Inside was a cardboard box, like the kind you would put gifts in any boutique, and it had no logo either.

Hagiwara carefully opened the lid of the box, glanced at it and said, "Correct answer!"

I Rely On The Vest To Run Amok In The Scientific WorldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara