Chapter 322 - 324

(322) Decisive Battle

Seeing Rei Furuya rushing out of the terrace as if escaping, Kurokawa Rin narrowed his eyes and smiled, touching his inner pocket with one hand.

He said that marriage is a talisman. Perhaps Fugu Ling only thought it was a sentence of love, but to him, it meant literally.

He has a system to play his hole cards, so he won't really die, but the jumping timeline is uncontrollable. In order to avoid dying a few times, he must be prepared first. Just like Callas, create a new identity first, and then when you choose, you can jump 100% to after death.

A real talisman.

"How to find Rum? If he's still in the basement." Akai Hideichi asked.

"There is another entrance, but it can only be opened from the outside." Kurokawa Rin was confident.

"I'll go with you." Akai Shuichi said.

"No need." Rin Kurokawa shook his head and pointed to the terrace, "Help me keep an eye on them, lest Rum has other backers."

"Are you alone?" Akai Hideichi frowned, disapproving all over his face.

"It's convenient to be alone, you know." Kurokawa Rin glanced at him with a trace of coldness in his eyes, "I won't die."

"Does it hurt?" Akai Shuichi asked suddenly.

"Huh?" Kurokawa Rin was taken aback, not understanding what he meant.

"It won't die, but will it hurt?" Akai Shuichi asked again.

"..." Kurokawa Rin was silent, leaned against the railing, sighed, and said helplessly, "Akai, I didn't seek death. That's just my last retreat...I'm not masochistic."

Akai Shuichi didn't speak, but just looked at him with distrust.

Kurokawa Rin thought for a while, then took out a key from his pocket and handed it to him: "The storage cabinet of Mihua Bank is temporarily stored with you. In case of any situation, I have arranged for you to pick up the contents inside." .Though hopefully it won't be needed."

"Why me again?" Akai Hideichi didn't go to pick it up, "Kurokawa, this is the third time you've explained the funeral to me."

"Is there?" Kurokawa Rin tilted his head and asked in doubt, "The time on the uninhabited island counts? Well...you can count it. Maybe...in my heart, Akai Shuichi is tough enough. There is no Blows can disturb your thinking, and you will always be terribly calm, allowing me to trust everything. Even if it is zero, when it involves his important people, he will be emotional. For example, Zhu Fu Jingguang, for example... me."

"Do I want to thank you for looking up to me so much?" Akai Shuichi's face turned darker.

"Also..." Rin Kurokawa paused, looking straight at him, "Because you are my friend. The only friend who will stand by my side and consider for 'Rin Kurokawa' himself. I believe in you."

Akai Hideo was stunned for a moment, and finally smiled helplessly: "It's an honor to be considered a friend by you."

Kurokawa Rin pretended that he couldn't hear the ridicule in his tone, and confirmed, "It's a close friend."

"How long do you think Bourbon will hunt me down this time?" Akai Shuichi took the key with a headache.

"Well, I'll be back as soon as possible." Kurokawa Rin's eyes drifted.

"The first time was two years, the first time was half a year, and the third time was one month." Akai Shuichi pointed out.

"Okay, okay, I promise, it won't take more than a month." Kurokawa Rin responded.