Chapter 225 - 227

(225) Japanese Whiskey Is Crazy

On the first morning, Conan came out with dark circles under his eyes.

However, there was no one in the kitchen, and there was no one in the living room, only the door of the master bedroom was tightly closed.

Conan looked hopeless, took his mobile phone and coin purse, and sent a text message to Kurokawa Rin, planning to go to the book bar for breakfast.

However, the master bedroom at this moment is not as full of spring as he imagined.

Kurokawa Rin leaned on the bedside and tapped on the computer, using a card reader to read the data in the memory card of the mobile phone, while Fuguya Rei was lazily wrapped in a quilt and hugged his waist to watch the screen.

There is not much data in the memory card, they are all undercover lists placed outside by organizations, including government agencies of various countries and other organizations. Hirohito Fukada's name is also on it, but it has turned gray.

"Have you finished watching?" Jiang Gu Ling yawned.

Kurokawa Rin copied the file to the computer, and deleted the data except Japan with one click, smashed to the extent that he could not restore it, then unplugged the card reader, took out the memory card and returned it to him: "This is for The police will do."

"Why delete that part?" Jiang Gu Ling asked without thinking, with sleepiness still on his face.

"That has nothing to do with your Japan." Rin Kurokawa stroked his hair, and said in a persuasive manner, "Look, what happens to other countries has nothing to do with you, maybe you can use the undercover agent to get something beneficial to Japan." What about intelligence. Borrowing the organization’s intelligence channels is also a reasonable use of resources.”

Jiang Gu Ling was at a loss for a moment, his still muddy brain reacted a bit slower than usual, and he didn't seem to feel that there was anything wrong.

After a while, he slowly came to his senses. After thinking about it, he no longer wanted to ask Kurokawa Rin to add the information back.

Why does the Japanese public security care about whether other countries have been infiltrated by undercover agents?

Rin Kurokawa smiled, picked up his phone, and sent a message: [The undercover agent is Logan Jones. 】

Soon, the reply lighted up: [thank you. ——Akai]

"Tell him what to do." Jiang Guling pursed his lips.

"After all, it's an agreement." Rin Kurokawa threw the phone aside, and couldn't help but want to mock the FBI.

It's really useless to find an undercover agent for many years and haven't found it.

Jiang Gu Ling got up, and walked into the bathroom to wash with his marks all over his body, like a ghost. It wasn't until I washed my face that I woke up completely. I found a well-pressed white shirt and put it on, followed by a suit and tie.

"Go to the Metropolitan Police Department, or see the client?" Kurokawa Rin asked.

Normally, Jiang Gu Ling would not wear formal clothes.