Chapter 81

When we left Tokyo Tower, the snow gradually fell heavily.

"It would be troublesome if there was such a heavy snow just now." Zhu Xingda sighed.

"It's also their bad luck." Kurokawa Rin chuckled.

In comparison, Zhu Fu Jingguang was extremely lucky. Of course, whether it can continue to get better or not depends on whether Gin goes well.

"Want to have supper?" he asked.

"Now?" Zhu Xing was taken aback.

At 8:30 in the evening, it seems a bit early for supper at this point.

"Anyway, it's okay to go back." Kurokawa Rin said casually, and then continued in his heart: Maybe he just ran into a burning gin.

Why bother?

"Where are you going?" Zhu Xing threw the piano bag with the sniper rifle into the back seat of the car.

"You recommend it." Kurokawa Rin said, and added, "It can kill more time."

"Then let's go to the bar. Last time I went to Scotland, it was not too bad. It won't be too chaotic." Zhu Xing thought for a while and said.

"Okay." Kurokawa Rin stepped into the car.

The bar of Zhuxing Daxuan has a very romantic name, called "Sakura no Love", just by looking at the name, I thought it was a coffee shop.

Pushing the door open, there is no chaos like some bars. The singer on the stage is holding a guitar and singing an American country folk song. Slow and lyrical, the atmosphere off the stage is also quiet, and it doesn't make people feel noisy.

"It's not bad here." Kurokawa Rin praised.

"For the mission last time, Scotland has been singing here for half a month." Zhu Xingda shrugged and came to the bar, "A cup of rye."

"Give me a glass of bourbon." Kurokawa Rin sat down next to him.

"Still the same, only drinking bourbon." Zhu Xingda said.

"Who told me that I only like bourbon now." Kurokawa Rin was leisurely.

Zhu Xing shook his head, just took a sip of the rye whiskey brought up by the bartender, and refused to comment.

It's not a day or two for the boss to be eccentric. Is the theory useful? useless.

Very good, over.

"I'm going to the bathroom." When the song on stage ended, Zhu Xing left his seat.

Kurokawa Rin waved his hand lazily, not caring at all.

Zhu Xingda walked around the crowd, walked into the bathroom, finished his work slowly, came out, turned on the tap, and washed his hands carefully.

After a while, a brown-haired, blue-eyed young man of mixed race came out of the cubicle and chose the faucet next to him to wash his hands.

It happened to be the singer who was on the stage before.

"Go and investigate the case that happened in room 2301 of the Dongdu Hotel tonight. It's all in detail. Please sort it out and send it to my mailbox." Zhu Xingda said in a low voice.

"OK." The young man nodded, with a slight hesitation on his face, "But Mr. Akai, our activities in Japan are not very convenient at present. It may take some time to obtain information about the Metropolitan Police Department."

"Try to act as fast as possible. If my prediction is correct, this case will be handed over to the police soon." Zhu Xingda turned off the faucet without looking sideways while speaking, and took out a tissue to wipe his hands.