Chapter 22

The Bounty Hunter

The next morning, Amuro Toru still woke up in Kurokawa Rin's bed.

Yesterday he wanted to tidy up the guest room, but it was inconvenient to be injured, and Kurokawa Rin said, "I will borrow the guest room for one night, and there is no place to put the books after staying for a long time." Tucked into his closet.

The arms around his waist carried a scalding heat that could not be ignored, showing his sense of existence.

Amuro took a look at the phone from the bedside table: 5:40.

He gently moved away the hand holding his waist, lifted the quilt, and got off the bed lightly.

However, the moment his toes touched the ground, a force suddenly came from behind, dragging him back to bed.

Amuro Toru only tensed up for a moment, then relaxed his body, allowing himself to fall back into the soft bedding.

"It's too early, and there's nothing to be busy with." Kurokawa Rin said lazily.

"Conan-kun is going to school, right? It's not too early." Toru Amuro replied.

"Your feet are okay?" Kurokawa Rin raised his eyebrows, "Let him toast himself, he won't die of hunger."

"It doesn't hurt anymore." Amuro smiled, "Children's breakfast is very important, so you should also serve some snacks. I really don't know how the two of you make do with it when I'm not around."

Kurokawa Rin was silent. How did you do it? Well...half of it also thanks to Maori Ran for the relief. That's why he likes the little girl Mao Lilan.

Seeing that he stopped talking, Toru Amuro stood up again, and was arrested again afterward.

"Why?" Amuro Toru was a little dazed by the fall, and looked at him inexplicably.

"Sleep with me." Kurokawa Rin took it for granted, "It's not yet 6 o'clock."

"??" Toru Amuro asked questions.

After returning from the city hall, this person's behavior is too strange! These two days seem...as if...they have been together for a long time.

——But, come on, I'll take it seriously.

Toru Amuro smiled bitterly, and suddenly restrained all his emotions, showing a smile that belonged to Bourbon, exerted force on his waist, turned over, and rode on Kurokawa Rin's waist through the quilt, with one hand supporting his chest, and the other holding himself Pushing aside her bangs: "Why, it's so early in the morning, are you in such good spirits?"

"Yes." Kurokawa Rin raised his eyebrows, and scratched his waistline.

"..." Toru Amuro's smile froze. Can I say I'm joking now?

"Bell~~~" The phone by the bed rang.

Toru Amuro heaved a sigh of relief, immediately rolled to the side, grabbed the phone, and frantically switched off the alarm clock.

"For breakfast, I want polenta." Kurokawa Rin said lazily.

"I'll cook it, and serve it with some side dishes." Toru Amuro turned over and got out of bed as if he had been pardoned, his back was a little embarrassed.

Kurokawa Rin was half lying on the bed, propping his head, staring at his movements with some doubts. Even though yesterday's ankle was swollen badly, how could he look like a normal person today? If it wasn't for the injury he personally identified that day...or is it that the organization's special medicine is so effective?

"It's already the 11th today, can this injury be okay?" Toru Amuro's voice came from the bathroom, "Don't forget to pick up the car this afternoon, I'll be with you."

"..." Kurokawa Rin felt as if he had been struck by lightning.

Yesterday on the 4th, today on the 11th... Well, the long storyline is over, it's time to skip the timeline. However, if the timeline jumps, will even the injury heal immediately?

A week is indeed enough for the sprain to almost heal, but in fact, didn't it just happen the night before yesterday! Then if the timeline jumps back, the injury will become non-existent, and the dead will be resurrected!

It wasn't until the hearty breakfast was put on the table that Conan didn't express any surprise that Toru Amuro's injury had recovered. Only then did Rin Kurokawa truly feel the various consequences brought about by the chaos of the world's timeline.

Why did no one notice such an illogical thing?

Well, this is the world of Detective Conan, let time logic die quickly.

After dinner, Conan went to school, and Toru Amuro went downstairs to open the shop after cleaning up the kitchen.

Rin Kurokawa took out his laptop, browsed the news, and entered the dark web again.

In the most eye-catching place, there is an additional reward issued by the Japanese public security:

[Target: Teiji Moritani (the suspect in the 503 bombing case), reward 200,000 yen for bringing him back, and 100,000 yen for finding the body. 】

"100,000." Kurokawa Rin glanced downstairs and smiled softly.

Although there are not many, it is better than nothing. It was originally picked up for nothing.

As for the date of "May 8" when the information was released... If you can't be serious, you will lose if you are serious.

【In the evening, I will come to fetch the body of Teiji Moritani. 】

[OK, remember to reimburse the money for the freezer. 】

Kurokawa Rin twitched the corners of his mouth, and decided to take two stacks of cash with him at night.

It's not that he wants to hit people, it's purely because he doesn't know Shuichi Akai's account number.

Before picking up the car in the afternoon, Rin Kurokawa moved his car to a nearby parking lot. After all, there was only one parking space downstairs.

The process went smoothly, except that on the way back, Amuro Toru had to fight for the driver's seat and was forcefully suppressed.

Just kidding, who knows how much his foot injury has healed? How tolerant this person is, I knew it in my previous life.

The two stopped by the supermarket to buy ingredients for dinner, and when they got home, one cooked and the other continued to browse the dark web.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com