Chapter 35

The cold moon is in the sky.

On the roof of the building, Akira Midorikawa was holding a sniper rifle, and Rin Kurokawa was sitting on the guardrail next to him with his legs hanging outside, supporting the guardrail with one hand, and observing the Kawado Hotel opposite with a telescope in the other.

The target room was still dark.

Trading time is 9pm. Kurokawa Rin looked at his watch, there were 20 minutes left.

However, what he wondered was that it was fine for Ryusuke Murakami to have weak anti-reconnaissance capabilities, but wouldn't the people sent by Yamate not step in in advance? It can't really be a minute before 9 o'clock before both parties arrive.

If not, it means that Toru Amuro's information has gone wrong.

The phone buzzed, and in the silence of the night, the noise made by the vibration was particularly noticeable.

"Through?" Kurokawa Rin answered the phone.

"..." Lu Chuanming next to him looked up, feeling even more confused.

When he didn't know, what happened to Kurokawa Rin and Zero, how could they be so intimate?

"Where are you?" Kurokawa Rin asked.

"The 11th floor where the target is located." Wearing a hotel staff uniform, Toru Amuro, with black hair and black eyes, pushed the cleaning cart frankly through the corridor, and spoke fluent English to the two passing foreigners. Greetings from our guests.

The wires connecting the headsets look indistinguishable from the wireless walkie-talkie headsets that real hotel employees use to receive orders from the foreman.

Of course, the original unlucky employee had been knocked out and stuffed into the lower deck of the cleaning van.

"Did you see the target?" Kurokawa Rin was a little surprised.

"Well, the people from the Yamanote Club arrived two hours ago and have been waiting in room 1125 on the other side of the corridor. Ryusuke Murakami just entered the hotel gate and is in the elevator going up." Toru Amuro said with a light smile Satisfied, full of confidence, as if he never felt that he could make a mistake.

"Very good." Kurokawa Rin hung up the phone.

He didn't ask how Toru Amuro made the people of the Yamanote Club mistakenly regard 1125 as the room 1103 of the trading location. Since he let Amuro do it, all he needed was the result.

He appeared here today, just as a supervisor, by the way, to see the actual combat capabilities of the new subordinates.

Sure enough, just 10 minutes before 9 o'clock, the light of 1103 came on.

Through the binoculars, Rin Kurokawa saw Murakami Ryusuke enter the door cautiously, and seemed to yell twice, and then turned around the room twice, looking a little confused.

However, through a layer of white gauze curtains, it is not very clear to see, especially when the window is open and the wind blows the curtains, the light and shadow are even more indistinct.

The next moment, Murakami Ryusuke, like a frightened rabbit, directly closed the blackout curtains, and this time he couldn't see anything except a dim light and shadow.

"Lvchuan, is there any problem?" Kurokawa Rin asked.

"En." Akira Lvchuan took out his laptop from his bag and opened it, adjusted a few windows, and saw the scene in the room immediately.

The camera seems to be installed at the air outlet of the air conditioner, and it is a perspective from top to bottom. It can be seen that Ryusuke Murakami is pacing in the room, looking at his watch from time to time.