Chapter 295 - 297

(295) Silver Bullet

"Really?" Mumu Police Department looked suspiciously at these people one by one——

Although Matsuda and Hagiwara are in the explosive ordnance disposal class, they have a good relationship with Date, and they are often seen in the first search class, and they are no strangers to them.

Four years ago, because of the explosion of the Ferris wheel, Hikoichi Shirakawa appointed Matsuda Jinpei to come to his home to take notes. Could it be that he became familiar with it at this time? But these years... Well, the Metropolitan Police Department can't control people's personal relationships.

"Mumu Police Department!" Datehang ran over quickly, "The crowd has almost evacuated, and the last group is evacuating. I will report first..."

He didn't finish a sentence, saw Kurokawa Rin standing next to him, couldn't help but get stuck, and went to watch the same period again: Didn't anyone tell me he would come?

Hagiwara Kenji spread his hands and signaled: Even they didn't expect Kurokawa Rin to appear here as Shirakawa Hikoichi.

"Long time no see, Officer Date." Kurokawa Rin smiled.

"Ah...uh, yes, long time no see." Date Hang replied absent-mindedly, and went to Fuguya Zero who was focusing on the computer screen.

"It turns out Senior Date and President Shirakawa are also familiar." Takagi said in surprise.

This senior looks rough on the outside, but he is careful. If he is not an acquaintance, he will not use honorifics.

"Well... we hit it off 4 years ago!" Yi Dahang blurted out, and then wiped off his sweat.

Mumu Police Department: ... hit it off again? Does Shirakawa Yanichi like the police very much?

Then suddenly remembered, he turned around and asked in doubt: "What's wrong with Mr. Luchuan? Are you also familiar with President Baichuan? You even know where he lives."

As soon as this sentence came out, other people thought of it. That's right, Hikoichi Shirakawa actually asked Lu Chuanyao to pick him up by name, not Date Hang who "know each other at first sight"—they knew each other? Could it be something on the Aegis ship? Could it be another "friend at first sight"?

"We don't know each other well." Zhu Fu Jingguang showed a very innocent smile, and found another way, "But Hoshino-kun and I have known each other since we were young."

Even Kurokawa Rin was a little stunned.

Very well, Midorikawa Haruka and Hoshino Kenji have known each other since they were young, so what does that have to do with Zhu Fujingguang and Fuguya Rei being young tame dye, right?

Suddenly it was a little itchy.

"Megure police department, the administrator Matsumoto is here." Sato said.

"How's the situation?" Matsumoto Kiyoda strode over.

The Mumu Police Department rushed to meet him and explained the status quo in a low voice.

"Megure, the status quo has begun, and the command of this case has been handed over to me." Matsumoto Kiyoshi said solemnly.

"yes!"