Chapter 12

After dinner, the two adults left the apple pie for Conan and went out together.

Going to an izakaya to have a drink at night is the way of life for Japanese adults. If it wasn't for a guy who seemed to have plans for his friends, Conan would have gone back to his room to see the reasoning he secretly took out from the first floor.

Lock the door, take out the tracking glasses made by the doctor, put them on, turn on the switch, and see a red dot moving far away at an abnormal speed, and it is about to leave the tracking range.

"Where do they want to take a taxi after drinking?" Seeing this, Conan didn't have time to think, picked up his skateboard, grabbed his phone, stuffed it in his pocket, and ran out in a hurry.

On the other side, Kurokawa Rin and Amuro Toru were indeed sitting in a taxi, but they were wandering around aimlessly.

Kurokawa Rin looked at a red dot on the screen of the mobile phone getting closer and closer, and said, "Master, please turn left at the intersection ahead."

"But that road is out of the city. I don't want to run long distances at night." The driver hesitated.

"It's okay, go out of the city, circle around, and enter the city from the west of the city." Kurokawa Rin didn't lift his head.

"This... okay." The driver was at a loss. But the one who pays is the biggest, and he likes to go for a ride, so what does it matter to him? As long as you don't go to remote places.

"I said, you and your kid, even if you're playing a detective game, it's a bit too serious?" Amuro Toru came over, put a hand on his shoulder, and looked at the screen with him curiously.

Installing a locator in a child's mobile phone can be considered as a protection for minors, but that kid named Conan can keep up with them, probably put a tracking signal on Kurokawa Rin as well! Whose elementary school students use locators and trackers as toys?

What's more, they were sitting in the car, but the distance between the two sides was getting closer—he didn't believe that there would be a taxi driver willing to take a child around the city in the middle of the night, so what kind of transportation did Conan use? Faster than a taxi?

"Children, it is also the guardian's responsibility to play games with him occasionally." Kurokawa Rin said, "Master, hurry up, the speed limit on this road is 70 yards."

Skateboarding doesn't have a traffic law speed limit... well, shouldn't it? It doesn't seem right, skateboards shouldn't be on the road!

"Playing games?" Toru Amuro didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "Why do I feel that you are playing with him?"

"It is also the guardian's responsibility to teach children to understand the beatings in society." Kurokawa Rin sighed.

"..." Toru Amuro was speechless.

alright, you win.

After a while, he couldn't help but said again: "How long do you want to play with him?"

"Hurry up." Rin Kurokawa said confidently, "Master, turn right ahead, then turn left at the third intersection, and stop at the entrance of Odaiba Park."

"Okay." The driver heard it was finally over, heaved a sigh of relief, kicked the accelerator, and drove the car to the edge of the speed limit.

While it's nice to have money to make, these two guests are too weird to mess with.

Amuro glanced at it, and found that the red dot on the screen was getting farther and farther away, and it was almost to the edge of the screen, so he couldn't help asking: "He gave up?"