Chapter 30

"...Sir, sir, are you listening?" The doctor couldn't help clapping the stack of examination reports in his hand.

"Hmm, listen." Kurokawa Rin nodded perfunctorily.

Can you put your phone down before you say this—the doctor is so angry that he can't help it.

"I really heard..." Kurokawa Rin shook the message on his phone, "The nurse I am looking for has arrived, please explain to the doctor later."

"..." The doctor was speechless.

Well, in terms of action, the perpetrator contributed money and efforts, and all the specifications were in accordance with the highest standards of the hospital, so there is really no fault. It is this kind of attitude of "I hit you, I will compensate and I will be responsible", which really pissed off these medical staff.

Seeing this, Kurokawa Rin immediately slipped out of the ward.

As long as he knew that there was no cerebral hemorrhage or visceral hemorrhage, and the examination results of other trauma hospitals were exactly the same as his initial examination at the scene, what is there to worry about? It was the only silver bullet in the original book that was still alive and kicking under the pursuit of Gin, how could it be so fragile.

Gin sent a young man with a gentle temperament, but his cat eyes looked familiar.

The young man looked at his phone, then looked up at Rin Kurokawa, hesitantly greeted him: "Hello, I'm Akira Midorikawa, is this Mr. Kurokawa?"

When he opened his mouth, the familiar voice immediately made Kurokawa Rin's scalp explode——

Scotland!

Of course, the current Zhu Fu Jingguang is still a low-level employee who is used by Qin Jiu as a handyman.

In the main story of the original book, the character of Scotland died before the beginning, and the impression of the picture with only a little memory is also blurred. Therefore, when he saw the "Haruka Midorikawa" who had removed the disguise, he really didn't recognize it for a while.

"Master Kurokawa?" Midorikawa Haruka... well, now it's Midorikawa Akira, asked suspiciously.

"Don't be so restrained, Gin told you what you need to do?" Kurokawa Rin quickly suppressed all emotions.

"Yes, Mr. Kurokawa." Akira Midorikawa nodded.

"Very well, the person you want to take care of lives in Room 1202, a single-person suite, and takes care of him until he recovers and is discharged from the hospital." Kurokawa Rin ordered, "If you have any questions, ask the attending physician, and if you can't solve it, then come to me—your What's the phone number?"

Akira Lvchuan blinked his eyes, as if he didn't expect him to be so straightforward, saying a number from his mouth.

Kurokawa Rin dialed a phone number, and pressed it after hearing the ringing: "Save it, don't bother me if you have nothing to do."

"Ah, okay." Lu Chuanming nodded blankly.

Kurokawa Rin nodded to the doctor who walked out of the ward, and left.

Doctor: I'm angry, but I don't seem to be scolding him. Still angry!

While walking out, Kurokawa Rin's heart was not at peace.

I didn't expect to see Akai Shuichi and Mofuku Kagemitsu on the first day I entered this world, so... Is Toru Amuro also in Japan, nearby?

Just choose to die and escape, I don't know if the kitten will cry.