Chapter 134 - 136

(134) Give me a way out

After ordering, five people sat down around a round table.

Randall's seat is Miyano Akemi on the left, Kurokawa Rin on the right, Amuro Toru, and Miyano Shiho next to his sister on the other side.

"Are you nervous?" Kurokawa Rin asked casually.

"No!" Randall replied immediately with a shudder. However, the next moment, he probably also felt that his performance was not convincing, and he showed a smile that was uglier than crying, "Actually... yes, I was a little nervous. After all, I never expected to meet such a big man like you. "

It's really a super~big character! In the information sent by Mr. Akai, it is marked as extremely dangerous, extremely sensitive, and must not be touched. But he really didn't mean it!

He is just a liaison officer dispatched by the fbi to Japan, and his job is to provide Akai Shuichi with an information transfer station alone. The work of the fbi will not affect his daily life, as long as he abides by the confidentiality clause, he can start a family and start a business. He has a seemingly ordinary job. Under normal circumstances, his wife and children will not know that he is secretly working for the FBI in this life. Many senior intelligence officers are like this. Moreover, starting a family in Japan is also more conducive to hiding the identity and lurking for a long time.

At this time, he met Miyano Akemi, a beautiful, docile, kind, and lovely Japanese girl, who happened to have a good impression of each other. However, no one told him that Miyano Akemi is actually a member of the organization? And is he still an important person who can get in touch with Japanese whiskey?

Does she look like it? looks like?

It's just too deceitful!

"Why do I think that you are a little afraid of him." Toru Amuro leaned lazily on Kurokawa Rin's shoulder, staring into Randall's eyes.

Because of the occlusion of the black contact lenses, the pupils lost some of their brilliance, and they were swarthy, but appeared more bottomless.

"Of course I'm afraid." Randall twitched the corner of his mouth, "Mr. Bai Chuan is Minmei's guardian. I'm not afraid of him...well, he's not very satisfied with me."

"I'm not dissatisfied with you, relax, young man." Kurokawa Rin said without raising his head while looking at his phone.

"Yes, is it?" Randall laughed dryly, struggling in his heart.

He liked Miyano Akemi so much that he wanted to start a family with her. But if you want to say that you love her to death, that's really not true. Just like two ordinary social animals falling in love and preparing to get married, there are not so many turbulent events. But if Akemi Miyano is an important figure in the organization, will he affect Mr. Akai's plan?

"However, it's best not to let me know that you bullied Mingmei, otherwise..." Kurokawa glanced at him coolly, letting him imagine.

Of course, if you are an ordinary person, you will probably think that the only way the president of Shirakawa Pharmaceutical can fix a bar owner is to make him bankrupt and make him unable to stay in Japan. However, these words are heard in Randall's ears... Damn, if I break up with Akemi Miyano now, will I be killed by a flying bullet when I leave this door!

It's so difficult, what should I do?

Mr. Akai help!

The safe house on the other side.

Akai Shuichi had just finished maintaining his gun and wanted to order a takeaway when he heard a text message from his phone.

Take it over and take a look, from Kurokawa Rin: