Chapter 268 - 270

(268) True and False

The second floor of the hotel.

Jiang Guling walked around the room twice, went to the window and looked down, then slammed the curtains and said angrily, "Why don't they leave? Maybe they still want to wait here for us to go out! "

"Then don't go out?" Kurokawa Rin said casually while sitting on the bed.

"What are you talking about..." Jiang Gu Ling turned back and stared at him, but seeing the scene in front of him, he couldn't help but feel heartbroken, and his voice raised: "What are you doing!"

"Huh? It's quite interesting." Kurokawa Rin looked innocent. Of course, if you ignore the pile of various small toys provided by the hotel scattered on the sheets around him, it is indeed quite innocent.

"Don't even think about it!" Jiang Gu Ling gritted his teeth.

"My name is Belmore." Kurokawa Rin shook his phone.

"How do you explain that she's here?" Jiang Guling almost laughed angrily, "Are you catching rape?"

"You and I are clearly justified!" Kurokawa Rin was confident.

"Get lost!" Jiang Gu Ling only uttered one word.

After a while, he took another breath.

"What's wrong?" Kurokawa Rin raised his head, helplessly, "Don't turn around, sit down and rest for a while."

"They're coming in." Jiang Gu Ling looked at him expressionlessly.

"It's very interesting." Kurokawa Rin blinked his eyes and asked for advice, "So are they in this relationship?"

"Of course not! They're puppies!" Rei Furutani said angrily, "Just like me and Hiro!"

"It's different." Kurokawa Rin without hesitation, "If you go to a love hotel with Scotland, I..."

"Shut up!" Jiang Gu Ling hurriedly went up to cover his mouth.

The two rolled around and swept all the messy things to the ground. After a while, Kurokawa Rin asked, "Then Conan is outside now?"

"Yeah." Rei Furutani reluctantly responded, "This hotel has two doors, Conan is looking at the front in the car, Hagiwara and Matsuda... Now Matsuda must be guarding the back door, let that bastard Hagiwara go to the front desk to tease The registration lady will take our room number information."

"Are they really going to knock on the door one by one? What's the reason?" Kurokawa Rin asked curiously.

"Anti-pornography... What do you think?" Jiang Gu Ling blurted out, "National couple, President Bai Chuan cheated, this news must be very good, do you believe that the reporter is on the way?"

"..." Kurokawa Rin was speechless.

Anti-pornography is a joke. In Japan, it's not illegal for a single person to have a house with someone, but finding a reporter...isn't that too cruel? Even if I don't know the life-saving grace 7 years ago, have I offended you?

"It's you who want to come to this kind of place!" Jiang Gu Ling panicked.

"What are you afraid of?" Kurokawa Rin sighed, got up, and walked into the bathroom.