Chapter 283 - 285

(283) Invitation

"Hiss—it hurts!" Jiang Gu Ling grabbed Kurokawa Rin's arm to prevent him from continuing.

"If you know it hurts, take it easy next time." Kurokawa Rin firmly pushed away his hand and continued to apply the medicine.

On the honey-colored abdominal muscles, there was a bruise the size of a fist, with dark red edges. It was conceivable that the bruise would look even scarier tomorrow after it dissipated.

It's really a lose-lose situation.

Kurokawa Rin was speechless.

Furutani Rei, who was raped by him, should be slightly higher than Gin and Akai Shuichi in terms of close combat ability. But Jiang Gu Lingqiang was slightly inferior to those two in terms of explosive power and endurance. After fighting with Gin first, and then fighting Akai Shuichi, it is obviously a bit powerless. After all, neither of those two was much worse than him.

"Knead the bruise and it will heal quickly." Kurokawa Rin cruelly spread the masking ointment on his lower abdomen, pressed his fingers on the positions of various organs, and kept asking, "Does it hurt?"

"It hurts." Jiang Gu Ling hugged the jacket he used as a quilt, and looked at him eagerly.

"I mean inside, is there any injury?" Kurokawa Rin sighed.

"No, it's just a little nauseating...it hit the stomach." Jiang Guling replied.

Kurokawa Rin shook his head, got up and packed the medicine box.

Jiang Gu Ling put down his T-shirt, picked up his coat and put it on, and took out his cell phone from his pocket. He only glanced at it, and couldn't help but click his tongue.

Five or six missed calls, some from Conan and some from Jing Guang, the most recent one was just 10 minutes ago.

In the park in the middle of the street, Judy and Conan were feeding the pigeons. They looked no different from the pair of mother and daughter playing with their children not far away.

"The organization is going to attack Ms. Mizumu at the gate of the police station?" Judy lowered her voice with a solemn expression.

"Well, the dispatched organization members, codenamed 'Calvados'." Conan leaned on a tree trunk, folded his arms, calm as an adult.

"Do you know where the sniper was shot?" Judy asked.

"I don't know, but I heard something like 600 yards." Conan reminded, "It's about 600 yards from the gate of the police station. There shouldn't be many places suitable for sniping and quick retreat."

"You're right, the day after tomorrow, we don't have much time left." Judy quickly thought about several countermeasures and made a decision, "The fbi will discuss with the police the protection measures for Ms. Mizumu, thank you, Conan-kun."

"You're welcome." Conan paused, and then said, "I only save a copy of the video with brother Shinichi, and I won't send it out."

"..." Judy rubbed the space between her brows, and said helplessly after a while, "If you have a chance, meet Xiu. I think you will understand what he is like after you meet him in person."