Chapter 98

Cat Ears and Cheongsam

After this year, the days fly by quickly.

Because of Honda Satoru's death, Qin Jiu's task of catching the undercover agent came to a stalemate, and there was no progress for a while. It was also rare for the organization to be peaceful. For more than two months, there were only a few sporadic small tasks. Toru Amuro finished the investigation in advance, and directly handed it over to Akira Midorikawa and Zhu Xingda for execution, without any surprise. Except for issuing tasks, Kurokawa Rin hardly cared about it.

Until the spring is warm and the flowers are blooming, the cherry blossoms are all over the road.

"What is this?" In the master bedroom of the safe house, the three of them stared at the dirty things together in a daze.

"Clothes." Kurokawa Rin said calmly.

"I know it's clothes, but... is there something wrong?" Akira Lu Chuan looked hopeless.

"There's nothing wrong with it. I ordered a custom-made dress from Tobelmode. You can't buy this size for ready-made clothes." Rin Kurokawa took it for granted, and added, "Including the shoes, it took more than three months to make it! "

"So, why do you do this!" Akira Lvchuan shouted.

The other two are still in a state of aphasia.

I saw two sets of clothes on the table, everything from headwear to shoes. The workmanship is exquisite, and the material is high-quality, so it can be used as a front door in a boutique to attract customers.

The reason for their collapse is that... these are two sets, women's clothing.

"What did I say last time?" Kurokawa Rin looked at the people who didn't look at him from left to right, with a half-smile, "Whoever fights in the safe house again, I will let him wear women's clothing to do the task."

During the Chinese New Year, two of the newly renovated safe houses were demolished: ...

After a while, Toru Amuro protested: "You fought with Gin before, why didn't you wear it!"

"It was gin that hit me, but I didn't fight back. It was all because of gin." Kurokawa Rin replied, "Otherwise, you let gin wear it together?"

Toru Amuro: ...it would be easier to kill Gin.

"That's bourbon hitting me, why should I wear it." Zhu Xingda retorted.

"Because you fought back." Kurokawa Rin without thinking.

Zhu Xingda: ...Very well, let me choose between being beaten to death, being beaten half to death, and wearing women's clothing, right?

"Okay, if you dare to do it, you have to be brave, let's change your clothes." Kurokawa Rin looked at them with a smile.

"I don't, don't want me to wear this thing!" Amuro Toru was dying.

Rin Kurokawa thought for a while, picked up one of the bags of clothes and stuffed them to Akira Midorikawa: "You two go out. By the way, if Ley doesn't wear it, you can put it on for him."

Akira Lvchuan was silent for a while, and looked at Ley.

"What do you want?" Zhu Xing took a step back in horror, never thinking that Scotland, which has always been temperless, would be so oppressive.

Lu Chuanming laughed and mouthed "wasabi bibimbap".

Zhu Xing has a big headache... He can't even think about eating normal food from Bourbon. If Scotland goes on strike, will he be able to live?