Chapter 301 - 303

(301) Secret Codes and Chambers of Secrets

On the roof of the laboratory building, Conan leaned on the railing and looked down.

——Shirakawa Hikoichi is on the phone. Who to call? Organized people? No, there are so many policemen around, it is impossible to call the organization openly, that is... the hostages in the laboratory building. Miyano Shiho?

Fortunately, Shirley Miyano, as an important scientist of the organization, Hiroichi Shirakawa will do his best to save her no matter what.

——Bai Chuanyan took Rin's computer. But Brother Amuro didn't stop it, presumably there is nothing important in the computer, and no one can break through Rin's firewall program.

How good is Shirakawa Yanichi's computer skills? I remember that Miyano Akemi said before that Japanese whiskey often does logistics, and Hondo Ekai also mentioned that he helped Gin as a hacker, which should be good. However, compared to the uncrowned king... it should be worse, otherwise the organization would not have Rin's idea.

——! ! ! I haven't seen it for a while, Hikoichi Shirakawa, why are you holding Brother Amuro's hand! Why did the police officers next to him pretend they didn't see it? Don't you all know Brother Amuro has a boyfriend? How could it not be stopped—well, Police Officer Matsuda pulled Shirakawa Yanichi away.

Conan breathed a sigh of relief at first, but soon regained his composure.

That's Japanese whiskey, a senior code member of the organization! Officer Matsuda won't suffer, right?

However, to his surprise, after the two of them were alone, the atmosphere was quite harmonious? Although he didn't know what he was talking about, it was obvious that Officer Matsuda smiled.

He laughed!

I ran into him at a love hotel before, wasn't he so angry that he wanted to kill Bai Chuanyan immediately? How could you betray so quickly!

"Conan, what are you looking at? We are looking for a way down." Kaito Kuroba came to him.

Conan didn't hear it, he just gritted his teeth.

Kuroba Kaito followed his line of sight, couldn't help but twitched the corners of his mouth.

I saw Bai Chuanyan came back and said something to Furutani Rei, who seemed a little angry, obviously arguing. After a while, seemed to be persuaded again, fell silent. Bai Chuanyan pressed his shoulder and gently squeezed it, and said a few more words, Jiang Gu Ling's complexion improved a lot, and he gave him a supercilious look.

"You... hate President Shirakawa very much?" Kaito Kuroba asked with some trepidation.

"Of course, who told him to always touch Amuro-san!" Conan blurted out.

"However, isn't it normal for two men to pat their shoulders and hug each other? You can't be biased just because Mr. Furutani's lover is a man." Kaito Kuroba said.

"..." Conan gritted his teeth, feeling aggrieved, and said in his heart that it was because you didn't know how many beastly things that Shirakawa Hiko had done to Brother Amuro behind his back!

Kuroba Kaito scratched his head, he could see that the police officer named Ita, and the two at the explosion, had been intentionally blocking the sight of others, covering for Kurokawa Rin and Furutani Rei, obviously insider. It is also because they are condescending that they can see clearly. But at present, it is still necessary to divert Conan's attention first. After all, how to explain, or whether to explain, are issues that the two need to consider.

"It's time for us to go down." He grabbed Conan under his ribs and left without any explanation.

"Let me down, I'll go by myself!" Conan struggled and jumped off the ground, angrily walking ahead.