Chapter 156 - 158

(156) Boyfriend

Dr. Ali's house.

"Really? Shiho really recognized that the corpse was me." Miyano Akemi lowered her head, her eyes gleamed with water, but her nerves relaxed.

"Well... don't be sad, we will see you again." Conan comforted uncomfortably.

"That's right." Miyano Akemi wiped her tears with her hands, and showed a gentle smile, "However, if the organization thinks that I'm dead, it will lose control over Shiho, and it will watch her even more closely. "

"At least, Miss Zhibao knows you're fine, so she won't act rashly. You can wait until the limelight passes before you think of a solution." Conan said.

"Yeah." Miyano Akemi nodded.

"Miss Mingmei, if we want to save your sister, might we confront those members of the organization?" Conan asked.

"This..." Miyano Akemi thought for a while, and completely substituted her own sister into the script, then... she slowly said: "Shiho's guardian in the organization is Japanese whiskey, what we have to deal with should be His operation team. As long as he doesn't ask for help, no one else will care."

"Japanese whiskey and bourbon?" Conan confirmed.

"And Ley." Miyano Akemi added.

"It's still all whiskey." Dr. A Li interjected.

"That's why it's also called the whiskey group." Akemi Miyano smiled wryly, and before they could ask, she continued, "I'm not qualified to participate in their mission, and Shiho is also a researcher, so I don't know much about their abilities, so I can only give you a reference. "

"It's okay, Miss Minmei, just tell me everything you know." There was a hint of excitement in Conan's eyes.

Even if Akemi Miyano knew very little, this was the closest he was to the organization.

"Well, first of all, the team leader is Japanese whiskey. He is good at disguise, computer technology, and designated plans. He is the commander of the team and usually does not appear directly in the mission." Akemi Miyano tried her best to recall what Scotland mentioned when chatting with them before. Information.

"The team leader is actually a support staff?" Conan was surprised, "I thought he was at least as scary as Gin."

"That's true." Akemi Miyano glanced at him with a subtle expression, "Rye is called the 'Second Gin' in the organization, and he is also known as the god of sniping."

"Ahahaha...the god of sniper, it's a bit exaggerated." Dr. A Li smiled dryly and wiped the sweat off his head.

"It's not an exaggeration, that man is really, within 800 yards, he can shoot anywhere." Akemi Miyano raised her voice, "He even, even on a snowy night, 700 yards away, high-altitude sniper, a Within seconds, two shots and two headshots, even our peripheral members have heard of it—that crazy woman in Chianti cursed Ley every day at the training ground."

"You're talking about the case of attacking the Toto Hotel from the Tokyo Tower on Christmas Eve three years ago?" Conan's pupils constricted, and a chill appeared behind his back.

"Yes." Akemi Miyano nodded, she didn't seem to want to mention Lai very much, and said instead, "Bourbon is in the intelligence team, and he is best at infiltrating and searching. He is rarely directly involved in missions. There are legends..."

"Legend?" Conan asked.

"It's just a legend among the lower-level people, and I dare not let the higher-ups hear it." Miyano Akemi blushed, and her tone was a little embarrassed, "Legend, Japanese whiskey never let him do dangerous tasks in order to protect him."