Chapter 14

The Prelude to Exploding Skyscrapers

The next day, Conan followed Maori and his daughter to attend Moriya Teiji's afternoon tea party.

Kurokawa Rin happily handed over the bookstore to Amuro Tokan, and went to the private safe house by himself.

It was the top floor of a tower apartment, with two households on one floor, and two two-bedroom houses with one living room were opened in the middle, and the entire top floor became an independent space.

Standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, you can overlook most of Tokyo, and directly opposite is the Tokyo Tower: if Gin drove the Osprey to shoot at the Tokyo Tower, this would be a special seat for watching the battle.

The apartment is well decorated, the furniture is covered with white cloth to prevent dust, and the kitchen utensils in the kitchen look more complete than the one above the book bar. If you don't see the military firearms and all kinds of contraband behind the interlayer of the wall, this place looks completely different from the "safe house".

He didn't touch the emergency supplies, but checked the palm lock of the gate. In this weird world, even smart phones can't be made, but with such an advanced smart security system... it's indescribable.

However, to his surprise, there were three palmprints recorded in the system records.

If two of them are him and Toru Amuro, who does the last one belong to? When Toru Amuro talked about it, there was a kind of subtle pride, which was a kind of pride that the master himself didn't realize, and the one who was favored by others was confident, so Akai Shuichi was excluded first. After thinking for a while, he had no idea, so he could only temporarily import the records to the USB flash drive, then deleted all the records, and then entered his own separately.

He can temporarily trust Toru Amuro, but he doesn't trust another guy who he doesn't know who it is. Since he can't tell which one belongs to whom, he can only clean up all of them.

On the way back, I went to the supermarket to buy ingredients for dinner.

Toru Amuro has already taken over the task of cooking, and it is impossible for people to bring their own ingredients to the door every day.

It doesn't matter if Bourbon oppresses the organization, but Jiang Guling who oppresses the public security... Well, it's not good to be settled by Qiuhou in the future.

But today Xiaolan will take Conan home to have dinner and then come back, so there is no need to be Conan's share.

There were only two people, and Kurokawa Rin only bought some ingredients for pineapple fried rice.

Sure enough, even simple fried rice can become a delicacy in the hands of Toru Amuro, and he also cooked a pot of miso soup.

While eating, social news was broadcast on TV.

"Speaking of which, there have been a lot of arson cases recently." Kurokawa Rin was thoughtful.

"Well, I heard from the taxi broadcast from the airport that the Kurokawa home that was set on fire was the home of the director of Kurokawa Hospital, right? The murderer has not been found yet." Toru Amuro said, "And You have the same surname, I even looked it up."

"It seems to be." Kurokawa Rin vaguely remembered that this was the beginning of Moriya Teiji's bombing, and the murderer was his nanny. But this time Conan has fewer chances to go out with Mori Kogoro, the case has not been solved, and he is still soliciting clues from the society. He also had no intention of snitching. He was originally a bounty hunter who wandered in the gray area of ​​the law. A doctor who entered the operating room after drinking and caused the death of a patient was revenged by the family of the deceased.