Chapter 73

A luxurious night.

The wind on the roof blew the sniper's long hair, and two figures slowly appeared in the sight of the scope, but they couldn't be seen clearly through a layer of gauze curtains.

The two figures separated quickly, and the man with a beer belly took out a bottle of wine and two tall glasses from the wine cabinet, and poured two glasses of wine.

The slender black-haired young man walked around the room, as if he was very interested in the night view of Tokyo, he pulled open the curtains of the floor-to-ceiling windows.

"It's too slow." Zhu Xingda lay on the roof and said lazily, "Hurry up and go home and sleep."

In the luxury suite, Toru Amuro touched the wireless earphones covered by his hair, squinted his eyes and glanced at the dark rooftop opposite.

The shiny reflection flashed by.

"It's such a good night, it's a pity to sleep, you have to do something." He said with a smile.

"Haha, baby, you're so cute." The middle-aged man laughed loudly when he heard this, and while picking up two glasses of red wine, he shook his hand, and sprinkled a little medicine powder into one of the glasses of wine.

"Really? Many people say that." Amuro looked back at him through the glass window.

"Celebrate?" The middle-aged man came over and handed him a glass of wine.

Toru Amuro took it, raised the glass, shook the liquid in the glass slightly against the light, and exclaimed, "It's so beautiful."

"Cheers." The middle-aged man touched his glass, showing a malicious smile.

A hint of sarcasm flashed through Amuro's eyes, and just as he was about to say something, Zhu Xingda's voice came from the earphone again: "The angle is a bit off, you blocked my trajectory."

"Honey, there were so many people in the hall just now, I saw you at first sight..." The middle-aged man was still chattering.

"Tsk, it's so long-winded." Toru Amuro didn't care who he was scolding, he grabbed the middle-aged man's arm impatiently, led him around half a circle, and almost pressed himself into his arms.

The middle-aged man froze for a moment, as if he didn't expect the little beauty to be more active than him, and it seemed that there was no need to prescribe medicine at all.

"We..." The man reached out to touch his face, and his plump lips moved closer.

However, before he could finish his sentence, suddenly, there was a pain between his eyebrows, and he didn't know anything.

Amuro was stunned for a moment, quickly pushed away the heavy corpse, wiped the blood that was spattered on his face, and shouted angrily: "Lai, you bastard! What are you doing so fast? Are you dying so prematurely!"

"Don't be so irritable." Zhu Xingda on the rooftop sighed while quickly dismantling the sniper rifle, "If I let you be kissed by him, you will have to face the low pressure of Kurokawa when you go home."

"I don't need you to worry about it? Can this kind of garbage touch me!" Amuro laughed angrily, and ruthlessly splashed the glass of drugged wine on the corpse's face, and dropped the glass.

He was wearing a tuxedo, and he was wearing white gloves, so he didn't need to bother cleaning his fingerprints, but the blood all over his body, combined with his hideous expression, looked very much like a perverted murderer.

"Don't be angry, Bourbon." Akira Midorikawa's voice came out of the earphones, and you don't need to see anyone to imagine the helplessness on his face, "Rye is also kind, not to mention that if we finish early, we can go home early, right? "