Chapter 45

Toru Amuro doesn't understand that it is just a custom lock, how can it be so troublesome, isn't it all locks? What's the difference between buying a general lock at a roadside hardware store, as long as it can be locked and not opened by others?

"Tou, do you think this looks good?" Kurokawa Rin dragged him back and showed him a blueprint.

Toru Amuro: Forgive me for not seeing anything special.

"It's... pretty good?" He hesitated for a moment.

"Then do that." Kurokawa Rin nodded contentedly.

"What do... the patterns on it mean?" Toru Amuro pointed to the picture on the lock in doubt, a circle with a... red calla lily inside?

"This is me." Kurokawa Rin pointed to the calla lily, and then pointed to the outer circle, "This zero is you."

"Why?" Toru Amuro's heart skipped a beat, why did he know the name "Zero"? Too shocked to overlook the significance of the calla lily.

"Look, your name is transparent. Doesn't transparency mean that there is no color? There is nothing, it is zero." Kurokawa Rin explained seriously.

"..." Toru Amuro was speechless, his frantic heartbeat gradually calmed down, but he always felt that something was wrong.

It's not that there's something wrong with this explanation, it's because it's too good, as if... He prepared it himself, a perfect explanation for the day when the name "Zero" is exposed.

However, after being told by others, everything is wrong.

"Okay, let's go, we will come and pick it up tomorrow." Kurokawa Rin left the drawings and deposit, thanked the old locksmith Ronald, and dragged people out.

Ronald has created a lifelong love lock for him, and he has seen many awkward couples like this, and the two men are not without them, smiling and waving at them.

Hey, it's nice to be young.

However, it took too much time, and it must be too late to go to the Louvre and Notre Dame today.

Rin Kurokawa checked the time, pulled Amuro Toru into the car, and headed towards Zhanshen Park.

"By the way, here in the French Quarter, what will happen next?" Toru Amuro put one hand on the open car window and asked casually.

"I don't know, I'm too lazy to take care of it." Kurokawa Rin replied more casually, "I was sent to the Japanese area by the boss, and I shouldn't be in charge of the French area. There are some things that know too much is not good."

Amuro Toru vaguely heard a hint of warning from his words, and was taken aback, and immediately changed the topic: "Then you don't have to worry about Japan's affairs when you're on vacation for such a long time?"

"Isn't there gin here?" Kurokawa Rin sighed, "What a wonderful existence is Gin, which is open all year round, works in the supermarket, and is diligent and uncomplaining."

Toru Amuro: ...Even if he wished to kill Gin, he would shed tears of sympathy for him.

"Tou~ don't care if the organization is good or not, just twenty days." Kurokawa Rin turned his head and looked at him seriously.

Amuro was stunned for a moment, and nodded subconsciously before realizing what he promised, and couldn't help but feel a burst of frustration.

What a good opportunity to get information when the two of them are alone for half a month!

Kurokawa Rin couldn't help a muffled laugh, and stretched out a hand to rub his hair: "In exchange, after returning home, I'll answer your question again... no arrears, no waiting after the expiration date."