Chapter 237 - 239

(237) Kidnapping Noah

The light flashed, and all the survivors returned to the dark preparation hall again.

Mao Lilan, who was wearing a prince's suit, looked at Princess Conan and couldn't straighten up with a smile.

"Sister Lan, stop laughing!" Conan blushed and jumped.

"However, it's quite suitable." Kaito Kuroba held his ribs and lifted him up, smiling, "Princess Conan, your knight has been protecting you."

Jiang Gu Ling was slightly taken aback, looked at his attire, and smiled helplessly.

However, I am not his knight.

"By the way, the red dress I saw last time in Chinatown, Princess Conan should also look good in it." Kaito Kuroba said.

Before he finished speaking, there was just a "bang", and the princess dress on Conan's body became a miniature red cheongsam, and the headdress was replaced with two tasseled buns.

"Enough is enough!" Conan yelled, "Rin! Stop playing! I'm not your puppet!"

"Hahahahahaha..." Mao Lilan laughed until tears came out.

Zhu Xing next to them watched them play for a while, and finally let out a relieved smile.

Conan finally struggled out of Kuroba Kaito's hands, jumped off the ground and ran towards the exit.

However, after running for a few steps, I couldn't help but stop, and turned back to Zhuxing and shouted: "By the way, you are Noah! You said it was strange before the hands of the clock moved back, and I noticed it at that time ...Obviously I want the children to learn to unite and cooperate, don't make yourself look like a big villain!"

Zhu Xing was stunned for a moment, and then the light flashed from him, turning into the appearance of Hiroki Sawada: "There is really nothing I can do about you."

"Hey?" Mao Lilan paused for a moment before saying, "Then, will you stay in the game forever?"

"No, humans should not master the power of Noah's Ark. I am very happy to finally be able to play a game with you, really." Noah smiled without haze.

Conan was taken aback, but also laughed.

"Wow, it's a pity that you can't take pictures here." Kaito Kuroba looked regretful, "By the way, Mr. Kurokawa, can you hear me? Is there any operation such as taking screenshots in this game, Princess Conan..."

"Shut up, I'm so annoying!" Conan jumped up angrily, but his body is really not intimidating, and his equipment can't be used... Go back to the real world and deal with you!

If Kuroba Kaito wasn't Kaitou Kidd, then, just...curse him for never being able to change back to Kudo Shinichi!

"Conan, wait for me!" Mao Lilan hurried to catch up.

The two of them walked through the light gate of the exit one after the other.

"A kid is a kid." Kuroba Kaito said triumphantly.

Jiang Gu Ling couldn't help laughing.

The kid Heiyu Kaito has a seven-aperture exquisite heart. Even if he doesn't know what his purpose is, he can cooperate with him intuitively, and first coaxed Conan and Mao Lilan away.

"Aren't you going back?" Noah asked suspiciously.

"Here, can people outside hear us?" Jiang Gu Ling asked.

"No." Noah shook his head, and then added, "However, I can't block that person called 'Kurokawa'."

"That's okay." Jiang Guling shook his head, paused slightly, raised his head to the sky, and said helplessly, "Can you change my clothes back? It feels so awkward to talk like this."