Chapter 274 - 276

(274) Because I'm the Only One

Conan was also puzzled.

The room that Matsuda Jinpei threw him into was a guest room with a small balcony, and it was located on the edge of the house, close to the next door. However, there is a partition between the two balconies. During the renovation, Jiang Gu Ling felt that there was no need to remove it and left it.

Conan finally climbed over the partition to the balcony next door, and then came out from the room next to him. What he saw was his guardian pinning Officer Matsuda to the ground.

Hmm... Could it be that Officer Matsuda is teaching Rin how to protect herself?

"Hmm. Yes, Officer Matsuda is very enthusiastic." Kurokawa Rin let go with a smile.

"Enthusiastic ghost!" Matsuda Jinpei was not the type to walk down the stairs.

It's fine if you lose, and you don't even know how to lose, how can this make him feel so embarrassed?

"Come again? No need..." Kurokawa Rin was innocent, and took a step back to avoid his fist.

"Fight, use your full strength." Matsuda Zhenping said angrily.

"Are you sure?" Kurokawa Rin asked.

"Sure and sure!" Matsuda Jinpei replied.

Then, in the next second, he felt that everything in his sight was receding, and then he fell heavily into the sofa.

"Xiao Zhenping, are you okay?" Kenichi Hagiwara waved his hand in front of his eyes.

Matsuda Jinpei blinked, feeling a little dazed. Because, he still didn't see clearly how he was beaten out.

In other words, he was not beaten, and there was no pain on his body after being hit hard. He was thrown out with ingenuity.

"Xiao Zhenping?" Hagiwara Kenichi called again.

It's over, it's over, can't Xiao Xunran be hit badly?

"Come again!" However, the unyielding Matsuda Jinpei jumped up again.

"I admit defeat." Kurokawa Rin sat back beside Fugu Ling without hesitation.

"... Huh?" Matsuda Jinpei glared at him, "Do you have the ambition to be a master!"

"No." Kurokawa Rin said decisively, "Anyway, you plan to fight until you win, so I will save you trouble."

Matsuda Jinpei: ... so angry!

"Rin... so powerful?" From a bystander's perspective, he clearly saw Kurokawa Rin dodging the attack, and then using Matsuda's own strength to throw him out in the opposite direction, and he was stunned in amazement.

"Surprised?" Jiang Gu Ling smiled.

"Yes... a bit unexpected." Conan rarely nodded stupidly, and remembered that Toru Amuro on the Aegis ship said that Rin had practiced, and his physical fitness was much better than ordinary people. But... To be able to defeat the professional police officer's skills, you can't do it just by practicing! What's more, Officer Matsuda is not an ordinary policeman, he is a fighting master who has won the Metropolitan Police Department's fighting competition championship!

However, Rin Kurokawa beating Matsuda Jinpei is a bit like adults bullying children. Even if Officer Matsuda underestimated the enemy, it would be too easy.

"Did... Brother Amuro teach you?" He asked hesitantly.

"You taught it?" Matsuda Jinhei also looked at Rei Fuguya in surprise, thoughtfully, "Speaking of which, his power-generating technique and the way he grabs the joints do have your shadow."