Chapter 304 - 306

(304) The Flower of Evil Bourbon

Kubado Shopping Center.

Furuya Zero parked the truck in the parking lot, opened the door and got off.

He was wearing a T-shirt and jeans, and he was wearing a baseball cap to suppress his obvious blond hair. If you didn't pay attention, he even looked like a college student participating in social practice.

"Attention all units, Mr. Amuro has arrived, don't get close, don't look directly at him." In an open-air cafe, Matsumoto Kiyoshi pressed the headset for a long time and ordered softly.

It is true that the Metropolitan Police Department did not evacuate the crowd in the shopping center, but it is impossible to do nothing, so Matsumoto Kiyosaga transferred some fresh-faced policemen from the headquarters who had not appeared at Shirakawa Pharmaceutical, and they were dressed as ordinary customers. appearance, mixed into the crowd.

"But, is it really okay to let Amuro-kun come?" Megure, who was sitting across from him reading a newspaper, had a solemn expression on his face.

"Yes." Kiyomaga Matsumoto nodded, "There is no one more suitable than him at present."

As he said that, he couldn't help but look at the Mumu police department again.

It is not so rare for a policeman to fall in love with his protected object. Isn't it the same for Mu Mu's wife? The two are still married, and their relationship has been stable for so many years.

Kurokawa Rin and Furutani Rei, although they are two men, but...there has been news from above that the "same-sex couple certification system" will be implemented starting from Tokyo. Although there is still a long way to go before the legalization of same-sex marriage, at least there is hope, and it will not affect Yu Guling's future career too much.

After all, there is a bright future.

Jiang Gu Ling walked into the playground, stopped, looked up at the towering Ferris wheel, a faint smile appeared on his lips.

It seems like yesterday.

"Sir, do you want a balloon?" A frivolous voice came from beside him.

Jiang Gu Lingyi turned his head, but what he saw was... a stuffed bear doll, holding a bunch of balloons in one hand.

"Here." The plush bear directly stuffed a balloon into his hand.

"Matsuda?" Jiang Guling hesitated for a moment, then called out tentatively.

"It's me...it's so hot." Matsuda Jinhei complained, walked around him, and said in a low voice, "I checked and found two bombs, one on the third floor of the shopping mall and one on the On the Ferris wheel. I dismantled the one in the shopping mall, but it still looks the same on the surface. The Ferris wheel is more troublesome, and there is no way to go in and dismantle the bomb without hiding it from the other party. Of course, time is limited, and a large-scale investigation cannot be carried out. I can’t Make sure there are only two bombs."

"I see." Jiang Gu Ling nodded calmly, and asked in a low voice, "Which car is the bomb in?"

"No. 44." Matsuda Jinping replied.

"Think of a way, throw the bomb disposal tool in." After Jiang Gu Ling finished speaking, he walked straight forward.

"You dismantled it?" Matsuda Jinping was surprised.

"Why, don't you believe me you taught me?" Jiang Guling sneered.

"Understood, be careful." Matsuda Jinpei passed him by, separating the balloons from the children, and a bunch of radish heads followed after a while.