Chapter 72

Before nightfall the next day, Rin Kurokawa and Toru Amuro finally returned to the safe house.

"Tomorrow I have to repair the car again." Toru Amuro looked at the scratches on the Mazda with distress.

"It was you who insisted on catching the ferry in the morning." Kurokawa Rin was innocent.

"Obviously you overslept, otherwise you wouldn't have to hurry!" Amuro glared at him.

"Okay, okay, it's my fault, otherwise don't fix it, I'll get you a new one?" Kurokawa Rin suggested.

"Are you burning hands with too much money?" Toru Amuro couldn't help raising his voice.

"Organized, not white or not." Kurokawa Rin replied.

"It seems to be true." Toru Amuro was startled, then nodded happily.

While talking, the two entered the door and turned on the light in the living room——

"Wow, are you two playing ghosts here in the dark!" Amuro said angrily.

Anyone who turns on the light and finds that there are two people sitting silently on the sofa will be shocked, okay?

"It's true that I almost turned into a ghost." Zhu Xing snorted loudly.

Toru Amuro glanced at his own young tame first. Well, there are no serious injuries on the surface, and his spirit is not bad. Then he looked at Zhu Xingda coldly: "If you really become a ghost, I will definitely remember to burn paper for you twice a year, no thanks."

"That will save you money for incense sticks." Zhu Xing raised his eyebrows.

"There are still mental quarrels. It seems that the task was completed easily?" Kurokawa Rin interrupted Amuro Toru's sarcasm.

"Where is it so easy?" Akira Lvchuan twitched the corners of his mouth, "Mr. Kurokawa, have you read today's news?"

"News? Hmm..." Rin Kurokawa thought for a while before he suddenly said, "Oh, is it the news that a helicopter crashed in Odaiba Park early this morning? Who drove it?"

"Me." Akira Lvchuan replied.

"Don't you know how to fly a helicopter?" Kurokawa Rin wondered.

"But the opponent is holding a shoulder-fired air-to-air missile!" Behind Akira Midorikawa's smile, there seemed to be black lilies blooming.

Toru Amuro couldn't help shivering, and silently hid behind Rin Kurokawa.

That little boy's smile is so scary!

"In short, if you didn't force Gin to open the Osprey to shoot Tokyo, it's... not bad." Kurokawa Rin didn't seem to feel any resentment from the two of them.

"Is the gin here?" Zhu Xing asked in surprise.

"I'm sending you to the assessment, not to death. Of course, insurance measures have been arranged." Kurokawa Rin rolled his eyes at them, and walked upstairs with his arm around Toru Amuro's shoulder. Rest now."

"Huh? How early is it to wake up at 8 o'clock!" Amuro said angrily.

"Don't you check what time you go to bed." Kurokawa Rin glanced at him speechlessly: Do you think everyone is a working emperor who can sleep for 90 minutes?

"That's..." Toru Amuro felt a little guilty.

Last night, for the sake of Xiao Shuran, he kept reading the news in Tokyo with Kurokawa Rin's notebook. He was afraid of seeing the news headlines of "a submachine gun shooting a certain building in Tokyo". Did not sleep well all night.