Chapter 253 - 255

(253) Determination

Dr. Ali's house.

"Xinyi, you have watched this video dozens of times." Dr. A Li said standing behind.

"Ah, there are some things that need to be confirmed." Conan lay on the computer desk and rubbed his eyes.

"Ms. Judy is the FBI, right? Could she be deliberately approaching this member of the organization code-named Ley to obtain information?" Dr. Ali asked.

"No." Conan shook his head and clicked on another video.

He pointed to a corner of the video and said, "Look, Doctor, when Ley was touching porcelain, Mrs. Judy and the foreigner I met last time were peeking at the side. They should have planned this touching porcelain together. So , they have known each other for many years."

"So, is it possible that Ley is an undercover agent for the FBI to infiltrate that organization?" Dr. A Li was terrified.

"Well, I originally thought Mrs. Zhu Di was the person who organized the traffic accident. They planned this traffic accident as a conspiracy against Baichuan Pharmaceutical." Conan's expression was a bit serious, "But if the facts are the opposite, Bai Chuanyan is the person who organized the organization." , and even the entire Shirakawa Pharmaceutical is part of the organization—then, this matter is completely another direction. It was the FBI who set up a bureau and sent agents to sneak into Shirakawa Hikoichi. Then Zhu Xing became the organization's Ley, also It proves that Shirakawa Yanichi is indeed a member of the organization."

"Wait, Shinichi." Dr. Ali hesitated, "I remember, you used to like President Shirakawa very much, Yusaku and Yukiko also had a good relationship with him..."

"Ah, I really didn't expect that a person who looks so warm is actually a scum!" Conan said angrily.

Dr. A Li blinked, feeling a little dazed.

He watched Kudo Shinichi grow up, and it was rare for him to use "scum" to describe a person, even a criminal.

Could it be... that he was deceived by his feelings and became angry from embarrassment?

Conan also seemed to feel that he was a little excited, but he pursed his lips and didn't say much.

Both Haruka Midorikawa and Shiho Miyano kept things secret about Bourbon. Originally, he thought that Bourbon was very important to the organization, and even wondered whether Bourbon might be a double-faced undercover planted by the organization or something, that's why he was so tightly protected. But sometimes, the truth always comes unexpectedly and too cruelly.

"Xinyi?" Dr. Ali called out.

"I will definitely destroy the organization." Conan turned off the computer.

"What are you going to do?" Dr. Ali asked.

"I want to see Mr. Judy. I'm too short of information right now, but Officer Luchuan won't tell me many things." Conan said, "Officer Luchuan's concerns are justified. I get information from him. Once What he is used for will make him directly suspected by the organization. If that is the case, then I will obtain information from the FBI."

"But the fbi won't tell you about a child, or do you want to confess that you are Kudo Shinichi?" Dr. A Li was puzzled.

"No, with this, they won't underestimate me as a child." Conan shook his phone with confidence.

"But, even if you know that Zhu Xingda is an undercover agent of the FBI, so what?" Dr. Ali was shocked and full of worry, "Xinyi, can the FBI really be trusted? Didn't you say, Teacher Judy Are you still secretly investigating Amuro-kun?"