Chapter 65

I really want to kill him

Toru Amuro didn't drive the car back until the afternoon, with a gloomy expression on his face, as if someone owed him money and didn't pay it back.

Murderous.

"What's wrong?" Lu Chuanming asked in surprise.

"It's okay." Seeing him, the coldness on Toru Amuro's body gradually dissipated, his expression eased, and he said with a nonchalant expression, "It was just a fight with Gin."

"What?" Lu Chuanming was dumbfounded, "Fighting with Gin? Is it 'just'?"

"Yeah." Amuro walked into the kitchen, poured a glass of water, and drank it all in one go.

"But you just went to find Qinjiu to hand in a task, why did you fight?" Lu Chuanming was puzzled.

"Just hit it." Amuro transparently didn't want to say more.

"Oh? Who won?" Zhu Xingda stood in the middle of the stairs, raising his eyebrows with interest.

"None of your business." Toru Amuro sneered.

"That's a loss." Zhu Xing sighed.

"Heh." Toru Amuro glanced at him, his eyes full of disdain.

Zhu Xing understood in seconds, it seemed that he hadn't lost, but he hadn't won either. Is it a tie... Back then, the undercover senior of the FBI was caught by Qin Jiu. He also knew this opponent. Qin Jiu is a good sniper, but his melee combat ability is definitely not weak.

In the fight last time, the kind of tricks Toru Amuro used was vicious and vicious, and it was really difficult to deal with. Try again sometime.

"What about him? How is it?" Toru Amuro asked again.

"It's okay. I drank a bowl of porridge at noon and took medicine again. The fever is not so severe." Lu Chuanming said, looking at the time, "Go up and see if the fever has subsided."

"OK." Toru Amuro took another cup of warm water and walked upstairs. When he passed Zhuxing University, he said coldly, "Good dogs don't get in the way."

Zhu Xingda shrugged, with an appearance of "I don't know as much as you", and stood sideways against the stairs.

Toru Amuro walked past him without knocking on the door, and directly opened the door to enter the room.

The curtains were drawn in the room, the light was a bit dim, and there was a faint smell of medicine floating in the air, which was especially easy to detect when coming in from the outside.

Amuro was stunned, and suddenly remembered that after Kurokawa Rin had a fever in the morning, he seemed to have forgotten to change the medicine.

Putting down the cup, he leaned over to take a look, and found that the person was breathing evenly and soundly asleep. After hesitating for a while, he finally gritted his teeth and carefully pulled down a section of the quilt, pinching the lapel of the nightgown with two fingers, Little by little.

——I just take a look!

"Snapped."

Suddenly, without warning, a hand grabbed his wrist.

Toru Amuro was startled, facing a pair of clear eyes, he couldn't help blurting out: "Why are you pretending to be asleep when you're awake?"

"Falling asleep." Kurokawa Rin's voice was a little hoarse, but with a smile, "But, even if you're asleep, you're still looking at me like this. Can you not wake up?"

"W-How can I get started?" Amuro retorted stammeringly.

"What is this?" Kurokawa Rin shook the wrist in his palm.