Chapter 71

Did Zhu Xingda Die Today?

The phone screen went dark, but Kurokawa Rin didn't answer it.

"Aren't you answering?" Amuro asked.

"You want me to pick it up?" Kurokawa Rin asked back.

"You want to hear what I have to say?" Toru Amuro rolled his eyes at him.

After a while, the phone turned on again.

Kurokawa Rin slightly hooked his lips and connected the phone.

"Mr. Kurokawa?" Akira Midorikawa's voice was panting, as if he was running fast.

"Well, what's the matter?" Kurokawa Rin asked calmly.

Toru Amuro blinked his eyes, and simply moved over to eavesdrop.

"Mr. Kurokawa, is there any problem with this mission?" Akira Lvchuan finished his sentence in several parts, and there were human cries of pain and the muffled sound of something colliding with the human body.

"Kang~" The sound of the huge metal smashing made Kurokawa Rin take the phone away from his ear, and then glanced at Toru Amuro, who was looking at him eagerly, and asked, "Are you very concerned about the status of Luchuan's mission? "

In a word, Lu Chuanming on the other side brought up Lao Gao, and was almost hit by an iron rod.

"Be careful." Zhu Xingda kicked the stick away, and threw the man out of the window.

The enemies in the corridor were cleared away, the two made a gesture and quickly ran to the fire escape.

"Compared with Midorikawa's mission, I'm more concerned about when that guy Morohoshi will be unlucky?" Toru Amuro replied without changing his face, and then said to the phone, "Hey, Morohoshi, are you there? Is he dead? "

"Here." Lv Chuanming glanced at Zhu Xingda not far away who was on guard at the door of the fire escape, and said with a wry smile.

"What a pity." Toru Amuro regretted.

"I'm sorry I'm still alive." Even if Zhu Xingda didn't hear him, he could tell from Akira Lvchuan's expression, and leaned over to say something.

Toru Amuro gritted his teeth with hatred, and almost wanted to throw his phone into the hot spring.

Rin Kurokawa shook his head, took the phone, pressed the release button, and put it on the edge of the pool.

"Speaking of which, Mr. Kurokawa, why is this mission more like a trap? The other party already knew that we would come and set up the trap in advance." Akira Lvchuan said.

"Oh, didn't you show your whereabouts carelessly?" Kurokawa Rin said.

"Mr. Kurokawa, we are not newcomers anymore, and we will not make such low-level mistakes." Akira Lvchuan was helpless.

"That's what you asked Bourbon to investigate to scare the snake." Kurokawa Rin said casually.

"Don't talk about me." Toru Amuro poured a handful of hot spring water at him directly, "This time the intelligence collection is not my own initiative, I will take whatever they want, and it's not my fault to startle the snake."

"Be careful, the phone is wet." Kurokawa Rin hurriedly put the phone away.

"No, you two... what are you doing?" Akira Lvchuan asked in horror.

The voices of the two people from the mobile phone are very close, obviously they are staying together, but it is fine to be so close in the middle of the night, and there is also the sound of water, where is this?