Chapter 101 - 103

(101) Conditions

"Here we are." Akira Lvchuan parked the car in the designated parking space.

"Get out of the car, be natural." Kurokawa Rin put away his gun a long time ago, and his attitude towards him is the same as before.

Akira Lvchuan smiled wryly. From the moment he decided to take action, he didn't care about his own life or death. But now, Zero's life is also in the hands of Kurokawa Rin, but he has to think carefully.

"Go upstairs." Kurokawa Rin led him into the lobby.

"Welcome back, Mr. Kurokawa." The girl at the front desk greeted with a smile.

Kurokawa Rin nodded gently, entered the elevator, and pressed the number 32.

Akira Lvchuan was a little surprised, and couldn't figure out what Kurokawa Rin was doing with him in an ordinary tower apartment. Moreover, it seems that the manager of this apartment actually knows "Kurokawa Rin" himself.

While thinking, the elevator reached the top floor.

Kurokawa Rin entered the password on the palmprint reader, then stepped aside and said: "Come here, enter your palmprint."

Akira Lvchuan silently obeyed, and glanced at it by the way.

His palm print is number 3, indicating that at least two people will come here often.

Rin Kurokawa, and...who?

"Drip." The door opened, Kurokawa Rin turned on the light and walked in, just said, "Come in, close the door. The slippers are in the shoe cabinet."

"..." Akira Lvchuan was speechless, but he still took out his slippers and put them on.

After entering, I found that the living room was far more spacious than expected, and it was in a symmetrical shape... No, this is because, after the two houses were opened up, the two living rooms were put together to form a pattern.

The decoration is simple but not crude, but the details are full of the designer's ingenuity. Especially the set of round sofa sets that can accommodate seven or eight people for a party. The soft off-white color is as soft as a cloud.

Growing up together, he knows very well that the layout in this house is all in the style of his own childhood, and it is clear at a glance who designed it. Thinking about Nian Ling often going out alone, and only coming back after a long time, it seems that he is not doing intelligence gathering work now.

It's just that this apartment has no breath of life. What is it used for? At least it doesn't look like a safe house.

There was the crisp sound of ice cubes hitting glass.

He looked to the other side of the living room and found Kurokawa Rin standing in front of a small bar, pouring wine into two glasses.

It's bourbon.

"Have a drink?" Kurokawa Rin raised his eyebrows at him.

"Since when did you know?" Lu Chuanming walked over, picked up the wine glass, and downed half a glass of spirits in one go.

Anyway, the situation will not get worse. You must ask the doubts in your heart clearly, and know where they lost, so that you can find a way to let Zero evacuate safely.

"When..." Kurokawa Rin thought for a while, then said, "Probably at the beginning."

"One, start?" Lu Chuanming was shocked.

At first, he thought that he or Ling had accidentally leaked his whereabouts when passing the news, but he... unexpectedly knew that they were undercover agents from the beginning, and deliberately transferred them to his side?