Chapter 43

Fighting Together

trading day.

On the Seine River at night, there is a cool breeze and the lights on both sides are brilliant.

A yacht sailed slowly in the center of the river. Standing on the river bank, it was faintly visible that there were many people in black suits patrolling and guarding the periphery of the deck.

Inside the cabin, the lights are bright, and the luxurious layout makes one even feel that it is in the living room of an aristocratic family, rather than a yacht.

At both ends of the long dining table, there was Rin Kurokawa on one side, and Garnier standing behind him was holding a black briefcase in his hand. On the other side is Chloe, a bodyguard with a travel bag.

Kurokawa Rin swept across the bodyguard's face with a half-smile.

Chloe blinked her eyes and smiled. Betrayal, as long as it is discovered in time, it is not a big deal. It is better than a double agent to let the people behind lose money and get false news.

"The things are here, let's check and accept them." Kurokawa Rin waved his hand indifferently.

Garnier stepped forward, put the briefcase on the table, opened the lid, and revealed the neat paper documents inside.

There was a whisper behind Chloe.

"Mr. Kamiya, there is no way to inspect the goods like this. Can Dr. Martin take a look at these documents? One page is enough." Chloe said, pointing to a man in a white coat who looked a little frightened.

"Equivalent exchange." Kurokawa Rin did not give in.

Chloe pondered for a moment, then nodded.

The bodyguard took out a small black velvet bag from the handbag, turned it over and dumped it on the table. Suddenly, the cabin was brightly lit, and even the lights were dimmed.

It turned out to be an uncut rough diamond!

Kurokawa Rin could even hear the sound of someone gasping in surprise, but he just glanced at the diamonds, took out a document from the briefcase and put it on the table, with a flick of his finger, the fluffy paper slid across most of the table, Just stopped in front of Chloe.

"Beautiful!" Chloe clapped her hands appreciatively.

Immediately, Dr. Garnier and Dr. Martin walked around the long table to check the documents and diamonds.

Although there were nearly 20 people in the cabin, there was no sound.

Meanwhile, the corner of Paris, the humble family restaurant.

A handsome boy of fifteen or sixteen years old with a schoolbag on his back pushed open the door of the restaurant and looked around for a while, looking very unfamiliar with a person appearing in such a place.

"Welcome, do you have an appointment?" Toru Amuro greeted him with a smile.

"I, my name is Cornell, and I have reserved box No. 3." Under his smile, the young man gradually became less nervous.

"Mr. Cornell Thomas? This way please." Amuro flipped through the registration form and took him to the box, which happened to be the one used by Kurokawa Rin and Chloe a few days ago.

"Thank you." Cornell walked into the box and looked at the menu curiously.

"Look first, you can ring the bell on the table if you want to order." Toru Amuro said, and backed out.

"Ah...Okay." Cornell's eyes were a little dazed, and he sat alone for a long time before opening the menu, but he didn't see anything.

Originally, he didn't come here for dinner... It's just that it's easy for my sister to say it, but it's so difficult to do it.