Chapter 18

Moriya's living room.

Conan saw the blood on the ground at a glance and rushed over.

The blood was still wet, and the murderer left not long ago!

As soon as he looked up, he saw the broken window, and couldn't help but shrink his eyes, and blurted out: "It's a sniper!"

"Everyone be careful." Mumu Police Department immediately shouted, "The blood is still fresh, maybe the murderer is nearby, be careful, don't get close to the window!"

Conan was held under the ribs by Mori Kogoro, and he couldn't help looking out the window.

Looking out of the window here is a flat land, and the nearest building is 700 yards away—snipe the target from 700 meters away and kill him with one shot. If it can be done, then the sniper is too strong.

"Mumu Police Department, the two gates and the back door, a total of three surveillance cameras have been destroyed." Shiratori hurried in and reported, "However, only the surveillance camera at the back door was smashed by a blunt object. The other two places were smashed by pistols. There were at least two people who invaded. In addition, there were housekeepers and servants in the villa. They were all knocked out, and their lives were not in danger. They won't be able to see their faces either."

"Understood." Mumu Police Department looked at the blood on the floor, his face was a little dignified: "The amount of bleeding cannot determine that Professor Moritani has been killed, and the possibility of being kidnapped after being injured cannot be ruled out."

Conan nodded silently.

If it's for killing people, with such a sniper, there's no need for the murderer to enter here, and naturally there's no need to destroy the monitoring. The possibility of kidnapping is still very high, and considering that the accident was all designed by Teiji Moritani, did it really happen to someone who held a grudge against Teiji Moritani? Then why did he kidnap Teiji Moriya at this time, or did Teiji Moritani really know something about the murderer's identity?

I always feel like I've overlooked something.

"Megure Police Department, this lighter is a bit strange." Takagi took out the detonator from the trash can and played with it, "This looks expensive, and it doesn't look like it's broken, why throw it away?"

"Hey?" Conan turned his head to look, his eyes narrowed suddenly, "Don't touch it! It might be a detonator!"

"What!" Takagi let go of his hand in fright, and the detonator fell vertically.

In an instant, everyone's faces were pale and they fell down one after another.

"Pa——" the detonator fell to the ground, and the loose back cover fell apart.

After a while, seeing no movement, everyone got up one after another.

"Takagi!" Memu police department said angrily.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Takagi quickly picked up the detonator, "Huh? The battery has been taken out."

"But, is this really a detonator?" Mori Kogoro slapped Conan on the head, doubting, "This brat is talking nonsense. I saw Professor Moritani holding this igniter at the tea party a few days ago but Lighting a cigarette with a match is probably a broken lighter, so throw it away."

"Show me." Hagiwara came over. Just in case, he followed the first search section, and Matsuda led people to deal with the bombs removed from the circular line.

"Yes." Takagi hurriedly handed over the detonator.

On the other side, Sato picked up the battery from the trash can and put it into the flashlight: "This battery has power!"