Chapter 80

The Myth of the Snowy Night

The winter night came early, coupled with sporadic snowfall this afternoon, the vision was dim, and it was completely dark before 5:30.

However, after all, it is less than three days before the New Year's Eve, and the road is full of colorful lights, and it is still very lively.

Zhu Xingda was carrying a piano bag, and Kurokawa Rin next to him also replaced it with a backpack for the convenience of climbing.

After buying tickets and entering the Tokyo Tower, they walked around on the first floor, avoiding the crowd calmly, and walked around to the back of the tower.

"Let's go, at least climb to the height near the small viewing platform." Kurokawa Rin squinted his eyes and looked up at the dark sky.

There are some passages for maintenance personnel to go up and down outside the iron tower, and with their agile skills, climbing is not difficult. It's just that the higher the altitude, the colder the air, and the bitter cold wind can freeze the exposed skin of a person.

"Is it okay for a while?" Kurokawa Rin stopped and let out a breath of white air.

You can still wear gloves when climbing, but snipers definitely can’t wear gloves to hold a gun, it will be easy to slip, and today’s vision... also has to make him worry.

"I'll try my best." Zhu Xingda didn't dare to speak too much.

Having carried out so many sniper missions, this time the difficulty is definitely the highest, none of them.

Snowy night, strong wind, cold, distance, all of these can be overcome. If it is just to kill the drug dealer Yamato Sho, he feels at least 95% sure. However, Kurokawa Rin's request was to kill him together with the transaction partner.

After the first headshot, how could anyone stand still and not hide when they saw someone dead? The reaction time will not exceed one second at most. Therefore, under such harsh conditions, he had to re-aim within a second and accurately hit the second evading target.

Kurokawa Rin also understood his embarrassment. It stands to reason that this kind of mission requires two snipers to aim at a target each, so as to ensure that nothing goes wrong. But the reality was that he couldn't find another sniper, and even if he did—he didn't have the ability to hit the target from 700 yards under these conditions.

Unless you're looking for gin.

"Just do your best." He paused slightly, and added, "Don't put too much pressure on yourself, kill Yamato Sho first. Then the second target, it's best to kill it, even if it misses, it can be seriously injured. It was a warning."

"Understood." Zhu Xing breathed a sigh of relief, and his expression became much more relaxed.

The task is much easier if tolerances exist.

"Enough rest, let's continue." Kurokawa Rin tightened the bag on his back, rubbed his face that was almost blown unconscious, and continued to climb.

18:50.

"Just here." Zhu Xing chose a platform for maintenance personnel to stand on. It can accommodate three or four people and is not crowded. The location is just below the small viewing platform, which is not only a blind spot for sight, but also a shelter from the wind and snow.

"You decide." Kurokawa Rin had no objection, found a place that would not hinder him, put down his backpack, and took out his laptop.

Zhu Xingda was silent, took off his gloves, opened the piano bag, and began to install the sniper rifle.