Chapter 99

The First Group Photo

"No, it's too dangerous." Toru Amuro dismissed without thinking.

"But Zero, this time is the best opportunity, maybe you can get in touch with the core secrets of the organization." Midorikawa said.

"Gin is still staring at you, as long as you move, he will definitely catch up like a shark smelling blood." Toru Amuro said in a deep voice.

This was the next morning after seeing off Belmode, the two slipped out to discuss plans under the pretext of going to the morning market to buy vegetables.

Because the other two people in the safe house are kitchen idiots, catching the morning market is the best way for them to communicate.

Lu Chuanming parked the car on the side of the road and checked the time: "We still have... 10 minutes."

"Anyway, I don't agree to act rashly at this time." Toru Amuro scratched his hair a little irritably.

In fact, they've discussed it all the way, they just haven't been able to come to a consensus.

"I know you want to trace Kurokawa Rin back to the boss of the organization, but this is not a conflict." Akira Lvchuan patiently explained, "Since Gin has doubts about me, he will not dispel his doubts easily. We don't have time to slowly Relieve his suspicion, not to mention that I think it is useless. If this can be done, even if I am exposed and evacuated because of this, it is worthwhile. At that time, people who go to trade will be in danger of being surrounded. According to the previous rules, Kurokawa Rin I won't take you to the scene. Zero can save him on the grounds that he heard the wind, and take the opportunity to wash away his doubts."

"But I'm afraid you won't be able to evacuate in time." Toru Amuro reminded, "Have you forgotten that there is Ley? You two have always been acting together. It is difficult to hide any actions you make from him."

"About Ley..." Akira Lvchuan pondered for a while before saying, "I always feel that he is not our enemy."

"Huh? Are you kidding me!" Toru Amuro laughed angrily, "You want to say that out of the four members of our team, three are undercover agents? How can there be such a coincidence!"

"I met Ley's family...although it was an accident." Akira Lvchuan said, "Whether he is an undercover agent or not, at least I have a bargaining chip in my hand. Don't worry, I know him better than you."

"If you have to do this, then let me do it." Toru Amuro stared into his eyes and said seriously, "Hiro, let me arrange it. I won't go to the scene with him, just direct the police's actions from the outside, but You who are on the scene, as long as you don’t know anything, just show your truest appearance.”

"This will drag you into the water." Lu Chuanming immediately vetoed, "Gin suspects me, but not you. If I have no suspicion in this matter, he will focus on you who are not at the scene At that time, both of us will be restrained. Instead, it is better to put all your eggs in one basket. I withdraw, and by the way, I will completely end the undercover police. If you want to come to Gin, you will not think that the police will send two people in at once. "

"But..." Toru Amuro always felt very unsafe.

There are quite a few undercover agents exposed in the organization, some failed to actively set up traps, and some were passively discovered, but without exception, they were all dead.

None of them were able to retreat safely after being exposed as an undercover agent.

"We're leaving, we can't go back later than usual." Lu Chuanming said, starting the car.