Chapter 96

The two groups of people looked at each other, speechless for a while.

"You know him?" Zhu Xingda asked curiously.

It was really hard to conceal the first reaction of the two policemen when they saw Akira Lvchuan, it was by no means the eyes of a stranger they had never met before.

"I don't know you." Lu Chuanming showed an innocent smile, "Officer, did I get something on my face?"

"No, it's just that you look a bit like one of our former friends." Matsuda Jinhei looked away.

"Oh? That friend, is he also a policeman now?" Zhu Xingda asked.

"Well, but it's a pity." Matsuda Zhenping looked up at the sky and said slowly, "It was gone three years ago."

Akira Lvchuan who "is no longer there": ...

"Sorry." Zhu Xing said after being stunned.

"It's okay, this is the fate of the police." Matsuda Jinhei waved his hands, put his hands in his pockets, and turned to leave.

"I'm sorry, Matsuda-kun, he's more...unsociable." Datehang smiled awkwardly, and then said seriously, "Well, sir, since you shot and wounded someone, even if you have a legal license to hold a gun, the transcript will be fine. to do."

"Then let Officer Matsuda do it together tomorrow." Kurokawa Rin came over with Toru Amuro in his arms.

Date Hang tried his best not to look at the two contemporaries, and agreed with complicated emotions.

Maybe Matsuda will figure out what's going on tomorrow.

"Let's go." Kurokawa Rin said softly to the person in his arms.

"Hmm." Toru Amuro lowered his head.

Kurokawa Rin greeted the Mumu police department, turned around and took them away.

However, as soon as he left the area circled by the police, he stopped immediately.

"Why? I'm going back to take a shower." Toru Amuro took off the blood-splattered mask, and gave Zhu Xingda a hard look.

If it weren't for the people from the Metropolitan Police Department not far away, I'm afraid he would rush to beat them now.

"Let's go back first." Kurokawa Rin said, turning his head to look at Midorikawa Akira and Zhu Xingdai, with a threatening smile, "As for you two, you have finished shopping, OK?"

"Does it have to be today?" Lu Chuanming was taken aback.

"Of course." Rin Kurokawa said relaxedly, "Because Police Officer Matsuda will come to take notes tomorrow, you don't want the police to see the miserable appearance of the safe house just ransacked by robbers? Maybe you will suspect that we are doing something What wrongdoing?"

"..." Lu Chuanming wanted to ask back, "Aren't we?"

"But, it's okay to reveal the location of the safe house to the police?" Zhu Xingda asked doubtfully.

"It's okay." Kurokawa Rin said lightly, "We are not suspects, and the police will not do anything small."

Of course, it wouldn't do if it was exposed to the ordinary police, but it would be fine to expose it to Matsuda Jinpei. He can definitely guess what dangerous infiltration mission Jiang Gu Ling and Zhu Fu Jingguang are doing. Not only will he not report it, but if something happens in the future, for the sake of the mission of his friends at the same time, he will help cover it up in front of the ordinary police. It is really useful But that's all.

Akira Midorikawa and Toru Amuro glanced at each other, obviously also thinking of this possibility, but they still had doubts in their hearts. Kurokawa Rin shouldn't know that Matsuda will help cover it up, so he really thinks that exposing the organization's safe house to the police is a harmless and trivial matter?