Chapter 292 - 294

(292) Unwrap presents :)

When I got home, as soon as I opened the door, the sensor lights in the living room turned on, and the wall clock on the wall showed the time: 23:35.

Although Mihua Town is not far from their home, this speed is definitely jumping back and forth on the death line of the Ministry of Communications.

Kurokawa Rin threw the two bags he was carrying onto the sofa - one bag was the dirty clothes he had changed, and the other bag was the gift he had received.

"Come to unwrap presents?" Jiang Guling was in high spirits.

"Well... I think you may not like it very much." Kurokawa Rin thought for a while, and said tactfully.

"Really? Then I want to see what they sent." Jiang Gu Ling rummaged through the bag and took out the gin box first.

There is no decoration, just an ordinary paper box, but it is heavy in the hand and has a bit of weight.

"It can't be a bomb." Jiang Guling shook the box, and frowned again, "It sounds like it's metal, but with its size and weight, it can't be..."

--gun.

When the last word came out, he had already opened the lid of the box.

There was indeed a gun in the cardboard box, but it wasn't new. There are obvious signs of wear and tear on the body of the gun, but it can be seen that it has been well maintained by the owner and has been used frequently.

"This." Jiang Gu Ling picked up the gun, threw the box on the coffee table, held the gun in both hands as if shooting, raised the gun again, and sighed with a complicated face, "I never thought that one day I could put gin He plays with his gun in his hand—isn’t his Beretta, Porsche, and that hat that no one can touch?”

It should be said that the Porsche 356A has been driven by vodka, and it has also carried many members of the organization, but the other two will definitely be shot if touched by vodka.

Kurokawa Rin took the Beretta from him, thoughtful.

Let's just say that in the blink of an eye just now, he found that the gun stuck in Qin Jiu's waist seemed to have changed. Although it is the same model, the quality of the new gun is still obvious. Originally thought that his Beretta, which never left his body, was finally broken.

"What are you thinking?" Jiang Gu Ling asked.

"It's nothing." Kurokawa Rin smiled, reached under the coffee table to open a hidden compartment, and put the gun in.

The ancients gave a samurai sword, which means "giving it to the handle", expressing respect and submission-now, the samurai sword has been replaced with a gun. Sure enough, it was something that Gin would do. No matter what, I would never hear any nice words from him, but it was reassuring.

"Vodka is Yoko Okino's CD. It is more appropriate to give it to Mr. Mori. Ms. Lan is cufflinks, and Mr. Mori is... uh..." Rei Fuguya muttered while unwrapping the presents, but got a copy When the gift was wrapped in the envelope, I still couldn't help but froze.

"What is it?" Kurokawa Rin walked over curiously.

Jiang Guling handed him two small cards with an indescribable expression.

"Horse betting tickets?" Kurokawa Rin also petrified.

"It seems to be tomorrow's event...do you want to see if you will win?" Jiang Gu Ling suggested with a smile on his face.

"But it was bought by Mr. Mori," Kurokawa Rin said.

"... also." Jiang Gu Ling drew the betting ticket and put it on the coffee table, "Next!"