Chapter 90

Suspect

On the way back to the safe house, Akira Lvchuan and Zhu Xingda remained silent.

"Why, what did they ask?" Zhu Xingda lit a cigarette and couldn't help asking.

"Ah, after all, the shot was fired." Lu Chuanming came back to his senses, saw the green light flashing at the intersection ahead, and stepped on the brakes to stop.

"That's it?" Zhu Xingda frowned slightly.

"Because the police couldn't believe that the bullet was fired blindly from the upper deck of the plane through the floor, so they had to spend more time explaining it." Akira Lvchuan sighed, feeling a little helpless.

"To be honest, I can't believe it." Zhu Xingda took a puff of smoke.

"So, I actually missed the shot." Lu Chuanming scratched his hair and smiled wryly, "I aimed at the hand, but the first shot hit the shoulder, and the second shot just missed the target."

"..." Zhu Xingda couldn't help but twitched the corner of his mouth, wanting to say that the result of your miss is more terrifying than the result of your hit.

"Then I had to bring up a little bit of the past... Sorry, I'm not in a good mood." Lu Chuanming smiled mockingly.

"The mercenary period?" Zhu Xingda said.

"En." Lu Chuanming replied, and then fell silent again.

The red light turned into a green light.

The car started again, and Zhu Xingda suddenly said, "Don't worry too much about it, no one wants to mention the past."

"You have it too?" Lu Chuanming said casually.

"Of course." Zhu Xing let out a low laugh, turned his head, looked at his own shadow reflected on the window glass, and changed his voice again, "It happened on the plane, and I was questioned again in the police station. It’s been all afternoon. I’ve already ordered this, and I don’t know if Bourbon can make a meal.”

"I'm afraid he did it, but he didn't do your part." Lu Chuanming replied.

"Ah, that's really bad." Zhu Xing was helpless, "Why does he still dislike me after so long?"

"Maybe it's a discord in the aura?" Akira Lvchuan finally felt better.

Back to the safe house and parked the car, it was completely dark.

However, Akira Midorikawa's good mood can only last until the door is opened.

"Let go, don't touch it, it's itchy!"

"Really? Why didn't I know you were still ticklish?"

"Hey! I told you not to touch... um..."

Lv Chuanming stood at the door, petrified.

The two who had been making a fuss on the sofa were obviously stunned for a moment, Toru Amuro subconsciously pushed away Rin Kurokawa who was pressing on him, and sat up straight.

"Back?" Kurokawa Rin was very calm, as if he didn't realize the impact of the scene just now on others.

"Mmm, ah." Lu Chuanming nodded indiscriminately.

An Shitou tilted his head, wiped his lips with the back of his hand guiltily, not daring to look at You Xunran's expression, while stabbing a certain culprit countless times in his heart... Who told him to mess around in the living room yes!

For a while, there was a strange dead silence in the room, only the light gurgling sound from something in the kitchen.

Suddenly, a faint burnt smell wafted over.