Chapter 4

Code Names

The cell phone rang tirelessly.

Kurokawa Rin's eyes were full of mischief: It's a bit exciting to think about answering Gin's phone call in front of Conan.

However, just thinking about it, he pressed the phone decisively with his hands.

According to common sense, at this distance, normal people can't hear the voice on the phone, at least he couldn't hear the voice of vodka just now. But Conan is not a normal person, he is the son of the world and cannot be judged by common sense. Who can guarantee that he will not hear? It would be a lot of fun if the voice of the gin was recognized.

"Hey? Don't you need to pick it up?" Conan asked.

"Well, harassing calls, don't bother with them." Kurokawa Rin said, pressing the button again the moment the screen turned on again, before the bell rang.

If it was the usual Conan, at least he would have found that this phone was slightly different from the one used by Kurokawa Rin, but at the moment he was still immersed in the frustration of disillusioned hopes, and did not notice the subtle disharmony.

"Why did you run away just now?" Kurokawa Rin walked over, rubbed his head, and said softly, "Are you afraid of corpses? If you want to be a detective in the future, you can't be afraid when you see corpses. But now you I'm still young, it's really not good to read these too early. Go upstairs and rest for a while, I'll go to the supermarket to buy something. Do you want chocolate?"

Conan opened his mouth, wanting to say that he was not afraid of corpses, but looking at those eyes as gentle as the water of a summer night lake, he suddenly couldn't say a word, he could only nod silently, and went upstairs.

Akai Shuichi stood between the two rows of bookshelves, Conan was tired and kept his eyes on, completely unaware that there was a third person in the book bar.

Rin Kurokawa stroked his chin, feeling a little introspective.

Looks like a really big hit. Hmm...blocked what was supposed to be from Tequila, the murder case didn't have room to play, finally got a lead and was immediately bombed - is he a bit too bully for kids?

"Why do you want to raise a child? Does he know?" Akai Shuichi had a weird expression on his face.

Rin Kurokawa raised his eyebrows slightly. This is the second time he has heard that "he" from Akai Hideichi. Who could it be?

According to the information that can be deduced so far, that "he" has a very close relationship with himself, not in work, but in personal closeness with "Kurokawa Rin", at least Akai Shuichi thinks so. And maybe it's because of the closeness that they only know the bright side? Akai Hideichi would ask "Does he know your true face?" Is it... protection? Others, there are too few clues.

The phone rang for the third time.

Kurokawa Rin gave a "tsk", quickly pressed it, turned it back, and turned it off, all in one go, and then threw it back to Akai Shuichi: "Tell him, I'll call him later, and you can go away."

"I will stay in Tokyo recently." Akai Shuichi waved his hand, opened the door and left.

"Why can't you get away with it?" Kurokawa Rin muttered uncomfortably, put the bomb box under the bar, picked up his wallet and went out.

There was a mobile phone shop not far away. He went in and took the latest model, and re-registered the number. After thinking about it, I bought another cute pink blue one for Conan.

Elementary school students don't need a mobile phone, but it is very inconvenient for Conan not to have a mobile phone, and it is inconvenient for both parties. Kudo Shinichi's cell phone is definitely no longer usable, just treat it as coaxing an unhappy child.