Chapter 104 - 106

(104) Lore

At night at the end of March, the wind on the roof was still bitingly cool, mixed with a hint of the saltiness of the sea.

"You are Kurokawa Rin." Akai Hideichi repeated, "I remember you said that you can't disguise yourself as a specific person. Belmore did it? Or, what happened tonight was not aimed at Scotland, it's me?"

"Thinking too much." Kurokawa Rin coughed twice and recovered his voice.

The skill of false voice is not easy to learn, and he can't do it to the level of Belmode and Kidd. It's just that he is very familiar with Zhu Fu Jingguang, and after practicing for a long time, he can imitate it to eight or nine points. .

"Don't worry, Scotland is exposed, but he is hidden by me, so he is safe." Rin Kurokawa decided to get straight to the point.

This is the way he chose, and since the future Akai Shuichi trusts him, it means that his current choice is right.

Reverse the process according to the result and then implement it - this is the greatest convenience brought by the system.

"Why?" Akai Shuichi asked.

Kurokawa Rin raised his hand and threw the gun back to him, expressing his kindness.

Sure enough, seeing his actions, Akai Hideo's vigilance dropped slightly.

"Why are there so many, we don't have much time, gin...will arrive in 15 minutes." Kurokawa Rin rolled up his sleeves and looked at his watch.

"Are you an undercover agent?" Akai Hideichi said.

"Why do you think so?" Kurokawa Rin raised an eyebrow.

"If you weren't an undercover agent, why did you take such a big risk to save Scotland? If Bourbon was an undercover police officer, I'm not too surprised you would do this." Akai Shuichi replied.

Kurokawa Rin sighed and said nothing.

"I said I was the FBI, and you were not surprised. When did you know?" Akai Shuichi continued to ask.

"Since when I hit you with a car." Kurokawa Rin waited to see his face change with mischief.

"..." Akai Shuichi's mouth twitched indiscernibly, "So, whether it's me or Scotland, it's all under your control, right?"

"Don't say that, if you want to sneak into the organization, I'll help you—at least say thank you. But Mingmei is a good girl, so don't harm others." Kurokawa Rin said casually.

"Why? What is your purpose?" Akai Hideichi asked again.

"A deal." Kurokawa Rin looked at him, and took out the prepared remarks.

——If you need a reason to be reassured, then I'll give you one: "The FBI's Witness Protection Program."

"You?" Akai Shuichi looked at him in surprise.

"Toru Amuro." Rin Kurokawa shook his head, "I just want to leave a way for the person I like. If something happens to the organization in the future, you have to cooperate with me and send him away safely."

"What about you?" Akai Hideo asked subconsciously.

"You don't need to worry about it, I don't die so easily." Kurokawa Rin didn't care.

"If someone else said this, I wouldn't believe a single word. It's just your words..." Akai Shuichi smiled bitterly, "I can't find any reason for you to lie."

"In your heart, am I actually a fool who wants beauty but not country?" Kurokawa Rin was a little curious.

Even if he likes Toru Amuro, he has never delayed the mission of the organization, okay?