Chapter 174 - 176

(174) Zero

Amuro raised his hand and touched the cold earrings.

The switch has been turned off by him, but there still seems to be some tingling illusion on the earlobe.

"I never thought of monitoring your whereabouts, and this device doesn't come with such a function." Kurokawa Rin repeated.

"Then why..." Amuro was puzzled.

"Because there is a chip in it, and there is also a signal." Kurokawa Rin sighed, and said helplessly, "You forgot what I do? Forced cracking, network tracking...that is my own ability, and equipment It doesn't matter."

"..." Toru Amuro opened his mouth, speechless for a moment.

"I used it just once, and I'm worried about you." Kurokawa Rin's fingertips lightly rubbed his cheek, paused, a little aggrieved, "If you mind, you can take it off."

"It's agreed, as long as it's Toru Amuro's identity, I will wear it all the time, and I won't take it off." Toru Amuro let out a "tsk", and turned his face away gently.

"So, are you really 'Amuro Toru' these two days?" Kurokawa Rin asked.

Toru Amuro was taken aback, and looked at him in disbelief: "What did you say?"

Kurokawa Rin looked at him calmly. After a long time, he finally called out: "Zero."

In an instant, Toru Amuro's pupils dilated a little, his mind went blank, his heart constricted, and he seemed to have difficulty breathing. When he reacted, his body was already embraced by Rin Kurokawa, and his warm hands stroked his back, and a gentle voice came from above his head: "Take a deep breath, it's okay, relax, zero."

His fingers tightly gripped the clothes on Kurokawa Rin's chest, with such force that he almost tore the fabric, his knuckles were white and trembling slightly.

Kurokawa Rin wrapped his hands with his palms, loosened his fingers one by one, and kissed delicately on the center of the brows, the tip of the nose, and finally the lips, but did not go deep, just pressed gently, with soothing power .

"When... did you know?" Toru Amuro finally said something with difficulty, his voice hoarse.

"Earlier than you think." Kurokawa Rin hugged him and whispered, "It's okay, you can give me more trust, I won't hurt you."

"Why?" Amuro only asked.

"There are so many reasons." Kurokawa Rin smiled lowly, "Because I like you, I love you, as long as you are happy, I am willing to put everything you want and what I can give in front of you. "

Toru Amuro raised his head, his purple-gray pupils were watery, full of bewilderment and shock.

"Listen, Zero." Kurokawa Rin inserted his fingers into his hair and combed it up and down, letting the golden hair slip from between his fingers, "We are not teenagers who first met love at the age of fifteen or sixteen, no There are so many ignorance. However, we are a little bit better than ordinary people after all. It is nothing more than...you want it, and I can give it, so why don't I give it to you?"

"How, how could it be so simple." Toru Amuro murmured.

"It's because you think it's complicated." Kurokawa Rin said.

Amuro Toru's tense body slowly relaxed, listening to the strong heartbeat coming from under the tight chest through a layer of flesh and blood, suddenly remembered something, and blurted out: "Scotland..."

"Even if it's You Shuran, if you miss him so much, I'll be jealous." Kurokawa Rin interrupted him.

"You!" Toru Amuro was speechless.