Chapter 222 - 224

(222) Bourbon VS Ireland

Ireland, with Matsumoto Kiyoshi's long face, knocked out the last policeman who was traveling with him, threw them all together, counted the number of people carefully, and then began to search the observation deck.

"I'm going." Jiang Gu Ling pushed the person who was still leaning on him.

Kurokawa Rin knew that he shouldn't show up, so he just kissed him on the cheek.

In the silent space door, the sound of "chirp" was very clear.

"Who!" Ireland snapped, his pistol raised, and snapped, "Who's there?"

Jiang Gu Ling ignored the embarrassment and complaints, wiped his face casually, adjusted his expression, and slowly walked out from behind the cover.

"Are you, Amuro-kun?" Ireland's muzzle drooped slightly, but he was still vigilant.

"Stop acting, Ireland." Jiang Gu Ling sneered, not caring about being pointed at by him with a gun, and walked slowly towards the floor-to-ceiling window, taking his gun muzzle away from Kurokawa Rin's direction without any trace.

The clogs made a crisp sound when they stepped on the floor.

"Bourbon." Ireland slowly lowered the gun, "Why are you here?"

"Gin asked me to help, did you get the memory card?" Jiang Gu Ling asked.

"Not yet, it should be on the small viewing platform." Ireland replied.

"Really?" Jiang Gu Ling also glanced at the ceiling, and from the corner of his eye, he saw that Ireland was retreating in the direction of the elevator.

"Speaking of which, why are you alone?" Ireland said slowly.

"I'm alone, what's wrong?" Jiang Gu Lingyi raised his eyebrows.

"You dress like this and say that you came to meet me alone, do you think I believe it?" Ireland sneered.

"Hey, anyway, we have known each other for so many years, and we used to have a good relationship. I am very sad that you doubt me so much." Jiang Guling said mockingly.

Ireland looked at him coldly for a long time, then smiled and said, "Are you going to be sad? Japanese whiskey is here too, why don't you come out and meet?"

There was no third person's voice in the viewing hall, but he knew that the man must be hiding in the darkness.

With just bourbon, he's confident enough to handle it, but adding that unfathomable Japanese whiskey...

"Ireland, you hate us." Jiang Gu Ling said.

"Of course, that was the man I regarded as my father, but he was shot and killed by Ley." There was a hint of hatred in Ireland's eyes.

"So let's go to Lai, the injustice has a head and a debt." Jiang Gu Ling sighed.

"Heh." Ireland looked at him like a fool, "Who in the organization doesn't know that Ley is the gun of Japanese whiskey, can I not charge this account to him? And you are his lover..."

"Then what do you want?" Jiang Gu Ling interrupted.

Ireland looked at him for a while, then suddenly said, "Miyano Akemi."

"What?" Jiang Gu Ling was slightly taken aback.

"Miyano Akemi is also a member of the organization, even if she sees something, she will not be silenced by Pisco. Miyano Akemi is impossible to die." Ireland said slowly, "But why does Japanese Whiskey arrange a peripheral member Fake death to escape? The only value in Akemi Miyano is that she is Shirley's sister. Do you think that Mr. Whiskey would be interested in the news that Japanese whiskey wants to take Shirley away from the organization?"