Chapter 286 - 288

(286) Wishing

When Kurokawa Rin entered, the living room fell silent for a moment.

Shuichi Akai's sense of oppression was indeed overwhelming, Mourilan even froze for a moment.

"Long time no see, Mr. Zhuxing." Matsuda greeted with a flat smile.

"This, I remember, is President Shirakawa's bodyguard?" Mori Kogoro asked doubtfully.

"My friend." Kurokawa Rin smiled, "The last time I went to the United States to debug the network of Baichuan Pharmaceutical, Zhu Xingjun accompanied me all the way."

Mori Kogoro suddenly realized, but the mouth corners of the police academy team next to him twitched.

Although this person has almost no acting skills, his ability to talk nonsense has definitely reached the highest level. If Jiang Gu is with him, will he really not be deceived?

The conversation that day was interrupted by the case, and after a hasty breakup, Hagiwara and Matsuda also discussed this matter in the past few days, and they still couldn't feel at ease.

Zhu Fu Jingguang is also very helpless, if he only now knows that Zero and a member of the organization are together, he will not be happy. However, he has watched the two of them walk along the way for so many years, and the years will eventually answer all the questions. He is willing to believe that Zero has not misjudged the person. It's just that his words alone can't convince the same period.

In the end, I still listened to the entire pass of Date's flight board: If you don't understand it, then call someone over to take a good look.

The authorities are confused by the bystanders, and they are the ones to check and see who Jiang Gu likes.

So there is today's party - Kurokawa Rin's birthday is just recently, which is really the best excuse.

"What are you doing? Standing as a doorpost." Jiang Gu Ling came out with a fruit plate.

"Thank you~" Matsuda Jinhei took the plate away, picked up a piece of honeydew melon and threw it into his mouth. After taking a bite, he was a little puzzled, and raised the fruit plate to study it, "Why is this fruit plate so strange?"

"Because I picked the leftover fruit and stuffed it casually so as not to waste it." Jiang Gu Ling replied.

"Then what was picked out?" Matsuda Jinhei asked subconsciously.

"Of course it's used to decorate the cake." Jiang Gu Ling said it was a matter of course.

Matsuda Jinhei Black Line: Okay, I shouldn't have asked!

However, the interruption between them finally softened the coldness brought by Hideichi Akai.

Zhu Fu Jingguang came early, and Jiang Gu Ling helped, and You Xunran cooperated tacitly. Mao Lilan, who originally wanted to help, was also driven out of the kitchen to visit the flowers raised by Natalie. Soon, a series of delicious dishes were brought out.

"Oh, I only knew that Amuro's craftsmanship was very good before, but I didn't expect that Police Officer Midorikawa is not bad." Mori Kogoro praised.

"Mr. Mao Li's praise, I have always been alone, so I will inevitably learn to do it myself." Zhu Fu Jingguang replied calmly.

"Get out of the way, curly-haired bastard!" Jiang Gu Ling cursed.

"I...Wow!" Matsuda Zhenping turned around, startled, and hurriedly pushed away a few steps.

But Toru Amuro came out with a huge cake in both hands, almost covering his sight.

"Be careful." The others hurriedly moved the chairs in front of him so that he could put the cake directly in the middle of the long dining table.