Chapter 20

Toru Amuro fell into the most bewildered moment in his life.

He, as a big man with a height of 1.8 meters, was hugged by... the princess?

"What are you doing! Put me down quickly!" Toru Amuro growled in a low voice, a little annoyed.

"Don't move! If you move again, I won't be able to hold you and you will fall." Kurokawa Rin frowned, and then muttered, "It looks very thin, and it's not light."

"Can you help me? I can walk by myself." Toru Amuro lowered his voice helplessly, even begging a bit.

What a shame!

"Don't make trouble." Kurokawa Rin only replied two words, and even lifted his whole body up, "Grab it well."

"..." Conan twitched the corner of his mouth and rolled his eyes violently.

But it seems that he was injured so badly just to look for him, and it's hard to say anything, it's too disgusting!

"Conan, go home." Rin Kurokawa bowed his head.

"That..." Conan looked at him, then looked back at Mao Lilan, hesitantly said, "I want to accompany Sister Xiaolan, can I?"

Kurokawa Rin was startled, hesitating and not speaking.

"Mr. Kurokawa, let Conan stay at my house today and talk to me, please." There were tears in Mao Lilan's smile.

"Okay." Kurokawa Rin nodded.

Without Kudo Shinichi, I can just lend you Conan for a while. After all, Kudo Shinichi missed the appointment and was almost blown up by a bomb, and the movie ticket I gave you on a whim is also the culprit.

"Be obedient, you know?" Kurokawa Rin urged.

"Yes~" Conan replied, and took Mao Lilan's hand.

"Thank you, Conan-kun." Mao Lilan smiled, "Thank you, Mr. Kurokawa."

"You're welcome. Then Conan will trouble Mr. Mori." Kurokawa Rin said.

"Ah, it's okay, I'll take care of him." Mori Kogoro was also worried about the fact that other people's children were almost killed in the bombing trying to find his own daughter, and he responded without hesitation, showing a rare sense of stability.

Kurokawa Rin nodded and turned to leave.

"I said, are you going to hold on like this all the time?" Toru Amuro gritted his teeth.

I don't know if this person did it on purpose. He was able to close the door of the speeding tram with one hand, but now he really seemed to have no strength, which gave him the illusion that he would fall at any time. He could only hold His neck anchors his figure.

Don't meet acquaintances at this moment, whether it's the police or the organization, if you meet them, you will be the scene of the death of the society! Especially those two, Hagiwara Kenji and Matsuda Jinpei, now it's not just a matter of revealing their identities, they will be ridiculed for a lifetime!

"Why, aren't you willing to give me a hug?" Kurokawa Rin raised his eyebrows.

"I'd be happy to hug you instead." Toru Amuro said angrily.

"I'm not as stupid as you." Kurokawa Rin glanced at his feet, with a pun in his words.

"..." Amuro gasped. If I had known earlier, I shouldn't have been so cruel to myself, I should have put some water on it.

Only when you go out of the range of the city hall will there be vehicles passing by. Or because they saw their appearance and knew that they were the wounded in the explosion at the city hall, soon some taxis stopped by and asked if they needed help.