Chapter 66

Elope!

In the next few days, Kurokawa Rin was basically the only one left in the safe house.

The other three all leave early and return late, especially Toru Amuro, who is even more unpredictable. Sometimes he entered the door in the middle of the night and fell asleep, and sometimes Kurokawa Rin went downstairs in the morning and saw him having breakfast, wearing the same crumpled clothes from the day before.

On the fourth night, Toru Amuro finally stepped into the safe house before 9 o'clock. He glanced at a colleague on the sofa who was watching a computer and a colleague who was cleaning a gun. The job is all done, good luck to you."

Well, one threw it on the knee, and the other smashed it in the face.

"Thank you, thank you for your hard work." Akira Lvchuan smiled, "Rest early today."

Toru Amuro waved his hand without looking back.

Zhu Xingda had already opened the file bag, took out the contents and glanced at it, with a thoughtful look on his face.

"What's wrong?" Lu Chuanming asked casually.

"Hmm..." Zhu Xingda flipped through the information and replied, "It's nothing, I just feel that, as expected, there is a specialization in the art field, so you don't want to fight with intelligence personnel in the future?"

Lu Chuanming couldn't help laughing, and joked: "I thought it didn't matter whether you fight or not. If you smile at him more, he might not always look down on you."

"Why?" Zhu Xing was puzzled.

"Haven't you figured it out yet? Amuro-kun is soft and not strong. If you smile more with him and say something nice to him, he won't be ashamed to target you." Akira Lvchuan shrugged.

His companions are at war every day, and he is really tired in the middle. It would be better if he could relax a little bit.

"I praised him for his beautiful hair, but he seems to hate me even more." Zhu Xingda argued.

"..." Lu Chuanming was speechless, and couldn't explain the real reason, so he reluctantly said after a long time, "Probably because he is a man who doesn't like others to praise his appearance."

"Really? I'll try to praise his professional ability next time." Zhu Xing thought deeply.

People who are good at using honey traps actually use this set themselves? But as expected, he wanted to kill him even more, and Akira Lvchuan provided a good idea.

Upstairs, Toru Amuro came out of the shower, laying down on his butt despite his still wet hair, not wanting to move.

"So tired?" Kurokawa Rin stood up from the desk with a smile.

"Are you sure this is an assessment task for the two of them, not mine?" Toru Amuro said weakly with his eyes closed.

"Huh? Not sure." Kurokawa Rin took a dry towel from the bathroom and threw it on his head.

"Huh?" Toru Amuro suddenly sat up with the towel on his back, his eyes widened, "What did you say?"

Kurokawa Rin just smiled, knelt down on one knee, and wiped his hair with a towel.

Toru Amuro couldn't wait for an answer, so he thought about the things of the past few days and what the two of them asked him for, and suddenly came up with an answer. Swallowing, he asked with difficulty: "Rin, the contents of the envelope you gave them are exactly the same?"

"Where did you see it?" Kurokawa Rin asked without answering.

"I should have thought of it earlier." Amuro puffed up his face annoyed, "You didn't ask them who got which task at all. At first I thought you remembered which envelope wrote what, but think about it carefully, the one you threw over I didn’t look at them to take it. Unless there are no two tasks at all, so you can guarantee that there is no difference in difficulty.”