Chapter 234 - 236

(234) Violent Breakthrough

"Conan-kun and the others...are they treating Amuro-kun as an npc?" In the control room, Dr. Ali's expression was brilliant.

"It's... inevitable." Kudo Yusaku raised his forehead.

I just saw "Sherlock Holmes and Watson" at 221 Baker Street, and then I saw Toru Amuro in a British outfit, and my first reaction was another NPC.

"It's not because of the clothes Kurokawa-kun changed for Amuro-kun." Dr. Ali laughed dryly.

"It's very suitable." Kurokawa Rin said, calling out a lot of various clothes on the laptop screen, making people dazzled.

"What are you?" Yusaku Kudo had a bad feeling.

"Tell me, how about I change it all through?" Kurokawa Rin was excited, but a little regretful, "Why didn't Ms. Yukiko come? She can help me with the clothes matching."

Yusaku Kudo: ...This is really not a dress-up game.

"I think Amuro-kun might not like this kind of thing?" Dr. Ali said with difficulty.

However, Kurokawa Rin pretended not to hear it, and raised his head and asked, "Noah, if I change the clothes of the game character, it doesn't count as interfering with the progress?"

"..." After a long time, Noah's Ark replied, "It doesn't count."

"That's great." Kurokawa Rin whistled.

"Well, let me take a look at the computer, Kurokawa-kun, would you like to stand up and take a walk?" Dr. Ali wiped his sweat.

"Well... that's fine, I'm going to the bathroom, I'm in trouble." Kurokawa Rin thought for a while and nodded.

Seeing this, everyone couldn't help but let out a long sigh of relief.

"However, it can be considered." Kudo Yusaku touched his chin and thought, "Girls who play games should like this dress-up function."

"Although this is the case, but..." Dr. A Li glanced at the stiff Schindler, and sighed.

I don't know if the game Cocoon will be released if Chairman Schindler is convicted of murder.

Kurokawa Rin walked out of the control room, nodded to the police outside the door, and walked along the corridor to a secluded corner.

After a while, footsteps came from behind.

He turned around slowly, and sure enough, Belmode's disguised "Shirakawa Hikoichi" and Akai Shuichi walked over one after the other.

"Are you willing to come out?" Belmore chuckled.

"Don't make strange expressions with this face." Kurokawa Rin raised his forehead.

"OK." Belmore shrugged, "But, since you're here, does it mean that the situation is under control?"

"Of course. I will return your Angel to you intact." Kurokawa Rin replied.

"So, what do you want us to say? Meeting is still risky." Belmore shook the phone.

"There was an accident on my side." Rin Kurokawa rubbed his temples, then turned to look at Shuichi Akai, "Pandora's box has opened a crack."

"What?" Akai Shuichi's expression changed, but he quickly realized, "Cocoon?"

"Hmm." Kurokawa Rin nodded, stretched out his hand to stop him from asking, and continued, "The data of the boss has infected the cocoon. I have tried my best to limit the data flow to one carrier—Jack the Ripper. Although it is a bit unexpected, but This was originally my plan, but it was a little earlier, so it’s not a big problem.”