Chapter 28

Special: Don't Make Bourbon Angry

"Why didn't you bring him up? Isn't the police there?" Conan's face was pale, and water was still dripping from his body, which was caused by the waves caused by the explosion hitting the viewing platform.

"I'm sorry." Lu Chuanyao sighed softly, not daring to meet his eyes.

"How could this be..." Mao Lilan wiped the water on her face.

"Don't despair, the sea search and rescue team is coming soon!" Mori Kogoro shouted, "Cheer up!"

"That's right, he clearly said, see you later." Toru Amuro stood up unsteadily.

Lvchuan Yao subconsciously supported him and took him to the viewing platform.

However, Toru Amuro flipped his hand, clasped his right wrist instead, raised his head, under the messy blond hair, his eyes were as sharp as a knife: "You, are, who?"

"What?" Lu Chuanyao was startled, her heart beat faster.

In the end it was Zero, his reaction just now was completely spontaneous, it would be strange not to arouse his suspicion.

Amuro Toru's fingers were already pressing on his pulse, and he immediately felt the strangeness, and immediately showed an expression that must be won: "What are you nervous about? Officer Midorikawa?"

"I'm not nervous." Lvchuan Haruka smiled helplessly, and said gently, "Mr. Amuro, I'm worried about your situation, whether you have been too stimulated."

"Really?" Amuro stared straight into his eyes.

Lvchuan Haruka's smile became more and more stiff, but he could only resist the pressure, and looked at him bravely, expressing that he was not guilty.

Suddenly, Toru Amuro raised his hand, pinched his cheek, and turned it hard——

"Ah!" Lvchuan Yao exclaimed in shock, "What are you doing!"

"Huh?" Toru Amuro let go of his hand in astonishment, subconsciously looked at his fingers, and murmured, "It's actually true?"

"Of course it's true." Haruka Lvchuan smiled wryly and rubbed her face.

Zero was so poisoned by the Witch of Thousand Faces that he subconsciously felt that the mask could be torn off. Unfortunately, this is not a mask, but a waterproof coating, which feels no different from skin and flesh. Moreover, it will not fade when swimming up from the sea, unless it is soaked in sea water for a few hours before it may fall off.

"It's still red..." Toru Amuro poked again unwillingly.

"I'm made of meat, so of course I'll be red!" Haruka Lvchuan turned her face away and said helplessly, "Mr. Amuro, I don't know who you take me for, but I really don't know you, okay?"

"..." Toru Amuro was silent for a while, and finally let go of his hand.

"I'm going to find Mr. Kurokawa and Sawaki Fair." Midori Chuan jumped on the motorboat and started it, circling the ruins at the slowest speed.

"Brother Amuro." Conan pulled Amuro aside.

"Huh?" Toru Amuro sat directly on the ground and turned to look at him.

"That officer Luchuan, is there something wrong?" Conan asked in a low voice with a serious expression.

Although Rin Kurokawa said that he met at the Metropolitan Police Department, he still chose to trust Toru Amuro more than Haruka Midorikawa, who suddenly appeared in Shuijing and claimed to be investigating the case.