Chapter 47

First Love?

Because Akira Midorikawa and Moro Hoshida would move in the next day, Toru Amuro only had one night to pack up.

However, looking at the half of the wardrobe that was vacated in advance in the master bedroom, and the double bed with a pair of pillows, he still suspected that this was planned by Rin Kurokawa in advance.

"Are you satisfied?" Kurokawa Rin walked in and closed the door smoothly.

It was the first time for Toru Amuro to officially enter the master bedroom. Hearing his question, he simply inspected the room openly - anyway, this is where he will live in the future, isn't it?

There is a desktop computer on the desk, and a vertical bookshelf next to it. At a glance, there are all kinds of books, and it comes with a luxuriously decorated bathroom. But compared to the guest bedroom, what he likes most is the double-opening floor-to-ceiling glass doors, which connect to a spacious terrace. There are also outdoor tables and chairs on the terrace, which is suitable for afternoon tea when the weather is good, and you can see the place outside the gate, which is better than monitoring.

"What are you looking for?" Kurokawa Rin asked curiously as he watched him knock on the wall here and there.

"See if there is a hidden compartment or something." Toru Amuro replied straightforwardly.

Kurokawa Rin was amused, took his hand to the desk, and pressed him on the chair.

"What?" Toru Amuro looked back at him.

"Below." Kurokawa Rin pointed to the desk.

Toru Amuro was stunned, and reached under the table to grope for a while, and sure enough, he found a hollowed-out hidden compartment, which was a gun.

"There is a gun hidden in the room." Kurokawa Rin said frankly, "After all, this is a temporary safe house, there is no need to make it so complicated. But when we were still in Italy a few days ago, I asked Gin to give me I stocked up a batch of weapons in the basement, and got two HKP7 pistols. Go pick out the one you like first, and let Luchuan and Zhuxing choose by themselves tomorrow."

"Understood." Toru Amuro felt relieved.

The range of the pistol is only 50 meters, and the accuracy is not high. Ordinary policemen who exceed 30 meters are tantamount to luck. There are really not so many sharpshooters with perfect shots. If you use a gun that you are not familiar with, the feel will be even worse. But now this police pistol was given to him by Rin Kurokawa, and it has passed through the hands of Qin Jiu, which means that he has passed the bright road in the organization, and no one will associate him with the undercover agent.

"By the way, I'll take Lu Chuan out tomorrow, you and Zhu Xing get along well, don't tear down the safe house, do you hear me?" Kurokawa Rin urged.

"Is there a mission?" Toru Amuro was a little surprised, "Why Midorikawa?"

Kurokawa Rin looked at him for a while, with a strange expression on his face, before saying, "You..."

"I'm not jealous!" Toru Amuro retorted subconsciously.

"I just said, you can't do this task." Kurokawa Rin helplessly.

Toru Amuro: ...the death of the society.

"Your culinary skills, just let me hurt you, let you take care of the children, I'm afraid you will poison them to death." Kurokawa Rin sighed.

"Child?" Toru Amuro didn't have time to complain, but was surprised by the information revealed in his words.

The organization is not a kindergarten, so how can we take care of children?

"Well...not too young, I'm 13 years old. I just came back from studying in the United States." Kurokawa Rin thought about the task that he just forcibly snatched from Gin Jiu.