Chapter 1

For those readers who don't know;

Bai Chuanyan/Shirokawa Hirokichi/ Yanichi: MCvest

Wu Yuliang's: Mc vest

Jiang Gu Ling/Anshi/Touzi: Amuro Tooru

Zhu Fu Jingguang: Morofushi Hiromitsu

Zhu Xingda/Ley: Akai Shuiichi

Qin Jiu: Gin

Mou Lilan: Mouri Ran

Xinyi/Xiaoxin: Shinichi

Yuanzi: Sonoko

Lvchuan Yao: Midorikawa Haruka

Lu Chuanming/Akira Lvchuan: Akira Midorikawa

Mumu/Memu: Inspector Megure

Mingmei: Akemi Miyano

Rena Mizumus: Rena Mizunashi

Datehang/Itahang: Wataru Date

Yuantai: Genta

Hui Yuan Ai/Xiao Ai/Zhibao: Haibara Ai

Dr. Ali: Professor Agasa Hiroshi

Hei Yu Kuaidou/Hei Yukuai/Kuiba/Kuito: Kaito Kuroba

Pirates of the Black Feather: Toichi Kuroba

Shiliang Zhenchun: Masumi Sera

Feng Jian: Kazami Yuya

~~~~~

A Deceitful System

Kurokawa Rin remembered that he was already dead, and no one could survive being blown up by C4 at close range, but he was still wearing the clothes before the explosion, and he didn't even have a scar on his body.

However, he walked in the seemingly endless vast space, and he could only hear his own footsteps in his ears.

Kurokawa Rin stopped and touched his body.

Very well, the things on his body before he died are still there, and strangely, they were not damaged by the explosion.

Communicator, no signal. The gun is temporarily unusable. So he took out a miniature grenade——

"Beep—warning! The host is not allowed to use lethal weapons in the system space! Warning—" The pure white space flashed red light, like a danger warning light, and a mechanical voice sounded around.

Rin Kurokawa raised his eyebrows, weighed the grenade in his hand, and said coolly: "I don't care what you are, if you don't come out when I count to 0, I will blow up this damn place."

"I advise the host not to try to attack the system, otherwise..."

"10, 7, 4—"

"You won!" In an instant, the white light faded, revealing the true appearance of the space.

It was a circular arena with a diameter of about ten meters, empty, and there were countless large and small virtual windows floating in the surrounding void. Hundreds of millions of flying insects buzzed in his mind.

The blue veins on the back of Kurokawa Rin's hands collapsed, and he gritted his teeth and said, "Ah, it really should be blown up!"

"Please don't provoke the system again and again, the host!" After the mechanical voice finished speaking, the sound on the screen suddenly disappeared, leaving only the screen.